Best Served Cold 08 - Finale (by Booperino)

Sequel to Best Served Cold 07 (by Booperino)
What a ride huh? Thanks everyone who been following Fixer and Snakes adventure :slight_smile: i’m happy to have been able to finish this and im gratefull for all the comments and criticism that helped me write this ending!
Special shoutout to @ProfessorOlive for allowing the small cameo lol
Fixer, Snake and Trinity might return in the future, probly not a big story arc as BSC but who knows lol

50 Likes

HELL YEAH BABY

12 Likes

It’s been a rollercoaster ride but it’s ended on a high note. Great work all round

8 Likes

Love this series, happy ending and justice ftw :heart:

3 Likes

I love it!
bild

9 Likes

10 Likes

Ooohhhh very well. Perfect way to solve it. A fluffy beating up a human, pfff. What a joke. As if that’d ever happen.

The prosthetic trick was genius.

I am sad Buddy and his babies had to separate, but it’s probably for the best. Discovering who their parents actually were would shatter their heart. Also very lucky on the gene pool lottery, considering they were incest-born.

6 Likes

default dances happily

4 Likes

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

Dumbass crim, though. Dude, you know Fixer is some of cybernetics savant, but it didn’t occur to you that he might be augmented? I mean, if he can make a fluffy strong enough to kill a hunan, think of how powerful he can make a human.

Love the use of color in this one. And the stylized art is both expressive and hilarious.

We can’t crown you King of Weirdbox–Micron holds that title, and you’d have to get way, waaaay weirder to challenge Micron. But I think 'Prince of Weirdbox" (or Princess, if we are keeping the pseudo-MLP theme) would definitely be appropriate.

6 Likes

Great story, with an awesome ending! The abuser lost his fluffies, his fingers, his reputation and his sanity in a perfect cascade of well-deserved justice! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

also his balls, from last chapter lmao

7 Likes

Ahhh love this ending only the lost of a damaged prostectic arm for Fixer

And an asylum fo psycho guy :grin:

3 Likes

Dude got his jollies torturing small defenseless animals, I’m not sure he had balls to begin with.

3 Likes

Having video evidence of the abuser shooting him, I bet he managed to sue the psycho for more than enough to build a new one before he was convicted.

4 Likes

Yup and enough expenses as well for his days inside the asylum.

1 Like

beautiful ending, i hope for the best for poor buddy. I’m really hoping you do more with snakefood and mr fixer too! They make a great duo

1 Like

i actually released a new short story with them today :slight_smile: Spitefull Hope (by Booperino)

3 Likes

Justice

2 Likes

Still kinda feel bad for the guy didnt need to break his arms maybe 1 than make him loose it but not both i know he hurted them but thats uncalled for

1 Like

…i guess? Ya also gotta remember he made the fluffy fuck his own sister, (for fucking laughs…and recording it.) who gave birth to kids. Yeah it’s brutal but that last part makes sympathy go out the window.

1 Like