Spitefull Hope (by Booperino)

A bit of world building/ soft revenge lil tale i cooked up before i go work :stuck_out_tongue:

43 Likes

Lovely. Just going by making all of them rage. “You thought you had ruined her life, but her life is better than yours!”

Not that it’s hard. Any abusive person usually has a sad life.

6 Likes

OR they could use the legendary “fixer” to give them false hope. suffer now, and the good homin will fix you up later. let one be saved, give biggest heart hurties to everyone else in return

4 Likes

considering how hes not known at this time. they probly think its just a crazy hugboxer trying to tick them off. this was more for phoenix satisfaction than to make others mad.

10 Likes

This obviously happens before the animal law right?

2 Likes

not now maybe, but after saving a few other fluffies, I can totally see this to be the case. especially in an abusement park

2 Likes

yeah, few months after saving snake so way early in his carreer

5 Likes

Well, the alternative is everyone dying. At least some will be spared.

What will they tell them, only good fluffies live? That’s already not the case.

2 Likes

spared? you think they will actually call a fixer for any reason? nah, just spread the lie to fluffies that will go to the games that reqire more obidience, like sitting still or something like that, and than tell them they weren’t good enough to be fixed

2 Likes

Spared as in, the few the fixer ends up finding. If he does it more than Phoenix, that is.

At the end, they would be abused anyway, so any fluffy saved is better than none.

3 Likes

knowing how extra the fixer is, if he ever got a whiff of a particular abusement park smearing his name, he would probably visit the place, and start acting all “oh yeah, definetly, glad you guys are sponsoring me this season. now where all the good fluffs at? goes check a pile of freshly harmed fluffys left for daed they all look good to me, heres the bill for the repairs gives an over inflated bill oh and if you refuse to pay i’ll sue you for defamation~”

8 Likes

Jesus. That… would be a huge punch in the gonads. If they refuse he could literally sue them into oblivion for defamation. Maybe not into oblivion, but all it would take is a recording or a witness and you got a small claims case that ends up with the abusers losing money.

3 Likes

you can’t sue anyone if you’re an urban legend. it’s like a santa from Walmart claiming to be the real Santa. there are probably several other “Santas” at this point, and no one has seen a real one despite what they said

4 Likes

Counterpoint, unlike a mall santa he can prove his identity to be real. Mainly because he is not a legend, but the dood himself.

6 Likes

true yeah, i meant after the fixer became known and with a proper office that is.
If it’s before he could give some intimidation like showing the robot arm and some of his cyborg fluffys as proof, but no garantees that would work

5 Likes

I doubt there’d be a lot of people going for hugbox bionic limbs for fluffies. Also, he’d know the ins and outs of his own stuff, meaning he could easily prove his craftmanship to be his own.

2 Likes

hm a bootleger fixer would make an interesting story arc (as in a fixer bootleg,not a fixer OF bootlegs lol)

4 Likes

give it some time and the word “fixer” will become the name of the ocupation

1 Like

Honestly i could absolutely see an alternate reality where the fixer fixes abused fluffies, gives them the ability to harm humans (kinds like buddy) and just releases them into the wild to find abusers and repeat what happened to that guy with the mashed nuts

3 Likes

Also when did you become so irritatingly negative? I feel like i see you shitting on peoples ideas all the time now.

9 Likes