[fanart] Boop's human boys || Vae (me)

For @Booperino, their hot human characters
I adore how kind but cold and distant Fixer is, and I can’t help but love villain Mr. Smith. They are literally opposites, but both are amazing! I also love their color palettes and design
I wanted to add fluffies, but since I yoinked this from a panel in Best Served Cold, I decided against it
Also yes, I literally just made a lineart and color, but in my defense, this was made on my phone and I can’t properly draw there

27 Likes

aaah i love it :heart_eyes:
Thank you!!

5 Likes

I’m so glad you like it!!

2 Likes

Well, an amazing waste of space and oxygen, in Smith’s case…

2 Likes

villains are always amazing tho

2 Likes

I guess it depends on the quality of the villain.

I’d much rather cheer for the Fixer, he is a way more interesting character.

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

wow lined and colored they almost look like power puff girl characters! really cool :smile:

3 Likes

This is great! Though Fixer almost looks like a cyclops. Which he might be, has anyone actually seen his other eye?

2 Likes

i like to imagine fixer is just too lazy to brush his hair lol

1 Like

This kick ass fanart nice :+1:

2 Likes

I know but I was too lazy to fix it. I’m horrible at imitating someone’s art style (as I said, I just outlined the panel)
Maybe when I’ll have a bit more time, I’ll redraw it whole in my style… But I don’t have time for now ;-;

Thank you!!

Oh no, that wasn’t a criticism, just a comment! This is a fantastic pic, I wouldn’t change anything.

1 Like

Even if it was, I don’t mind criticism ^^ just trying to explain it a bit… Thank you very much!! I’m happy that so many people like it