best stories?

Thanks y’all

1 Like

Oh! And

Where’s Baby? - by Virgil

3 Likes

You’ve gotta link to Innshiprion’s comic version, it makes the story 10x better and more memorable
(I know I know, the OP asked for stories. But still. I’ve got to sing Inshi’s praises as often as possible)

I’m glad you like it, BFM101 sure did a nice job making characters
Josef and Crimson are famous in his stories.

Ps: this comic took me months to work on from each chapter to another, so you can see a big visual upgrade from the first chapters till the last xD

1 Like

Three recommendations:

Combine Harvester by Hornlarry

Wheel! Of! Nummies! by Jim Profit

REBOOT by Gardel

4 Likes

It’s a pain to add links while on my phone but:

The Biggest Litterbox, by RQ (already mentioned)
Honest Tyrone’s Happy Fluffy Organic Farm, by Gardel
Fat Shaming, by PeppermintParchment
Just Trying to Make it, by Swindle
Kerry’s Story, by differential_Sloth
Smarty Goes Into Advertising, by FractalFluff
Jelly and Snowflake, by Hornlarry
The Four Candles of Christmas, by Wangew_Wick

Also stuff by Feyascia, but that has not been reuploaded.

All of the authors above have written many good stories, and I’m not sure I picked the very best from either of them. But I picked stories I remember and that had an impact on me.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind, I can edit in the links
Hope that helps

1 Like

If you want some sweet, sinful sadbox classics so dark and dismal that light cannot reflect on their sinister surface, here are some graveyard smashes from the unholy vaults where my interests dwell.

Actually I just mean they’re really good and feature things that have stuck with me for sure. I’d go as far as to say between them you can discover whole continents of drama that sadbox could involve.

Three recommendations seems like a good number…

Welcome to my Blog! StuffedWithFlufff by PeppermintParchment

The Worst Birthday Ever by Skrelptastic

The Fluffy Factory & Sunny Gardens by Mayclore

4 Likes

A hero is YOU <3

2 Likes

I really like the long series of stories about Eyebright by @Fractalfluff_Archive. Featuring a cannibalistic fluffy who isn’t a swirly-eyed super-predator but just deeply fucked up, and one of the most three-dimensional and perversely likable “evil smarties” that I’ve ever read.

People tend to like this one .

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending my story,that’s sweet of you.

3 Likes

Thank you for recommending my work,glad you liked it so much.

2 Likes

A lot of my favourites have already been mentioned here

“In the Blood” (1, 2, 3) by Fractalfluff

“Fluffy Town” (1, 2) by Anonymous

“Sleep is for the innocent” by Teatime42

“Persistance” by Swindle

I read “Stories from the Life of a Reasonable Hugboxer” and “Josef and the Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd” recently.

Anyone have any suggestions for more like that? Justified abuse

1 Like

It’s tame in some places but Margaret’s Garden by DeusLibra is fairly good. Unfinished though iirc.

Thanks

Margaret’s Garden is much better than Tiny Lives. That shit was kinda depressing

I never promised a happy ending to Tiny Lives lol
Sad as it was though, it ingrained the idea that fluffies are tragic victims of circumstance.
They never asked to be made and cannot ever understand the world in the same way as their creators.

2 Likes

Yeah I just don’t particularly care for unjustified abuse