Links to Kerry's Story Archive

For completion’s sake, and if something were to happen to the reddit account, here are links to previous Kerry’s Story instalments.

17 Likes

Well, didn’t expect to have another book added to my reading list but here we are.

7 Likes

Out of all the stories that were present on Fluffybooru, these are the ones that the most people ask me about, and ask me if we’re going to rehost.
(Stories of a Reasonable Hugboxer is a close second)
Is there any way you might consider copy/pasting them as new posts here, or even allowing one of my staff to do so, and hand over ownership of those posts to you?
I believe this would allow your stories to get the attention they deserve without sending people to multiple sites to read it.

6 Likes

If that’s what the people want then I’m all for it; I just posted the archive links for convenience (mine, mostly).

Your staff have full permission to re-post all the instalments of Kerry’s Story here. That’s the best way to get it done in a reasonable time, given how busy I am right now.

5 Likes

I can put someone on that task.
And I appreciate the allowance.
We’ll present your story in the best way we can.

3 Likes

so is that the end of the story and the ending was kind of confusing but probably just because I haven’t slept for two days but did Kerry die?

1 Like

Did I seriously read 350 pages of fluffy stories in one sitting?

Edit: bloody hell, there’s two more parts.

@differential_Sloth if I have read these four parts, where should I pick up the story? Which volume?

2 Likes

Just WOW…

Link for volume 5 is dead

Should be good now

1 Like