Bestest Babbehs Ch. 4 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-3207, and you feel so worried! Your mommy is asking where Butterscotch is, even though she ran away!

“So, where is she?” Your mommy asks, sitting down and scooting closer to you. You couldn’t take it anymore! You had to tell her!

“She… she wun 'way! Am su sowwy! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!” You sob, sniffling and putting your small face in your hands.

“Oh, she did? Let me guess, to have babies?” Your mommy responds, giving you a knowing look and wiping your tears.

“Yeh, she say she wan bay-bees nyow! Su, she wun 'way.” You explain, hugging your mommy’s arm and sobbing more.

“Well, mommy’s gonna go out to find her. She has a special chip that the doctors gave her before mommy adopted her, so I can find her easily.” Your mommy says, opening the door and leaving.

You are Butterscotch, and you have tummy-babies! You’re so smart, and your dummy mummah can’t even find you!

“Mummah wub tummie-babbehs, tummie babbehs wub mummah, gwow up big an’ stwong.” You sing, rubbing your stomach with your hoof.

“Butterscotch, come here right now! You’re getting a big punishment once we get home!” You hear a voice yell, getting closer to you.

“Mummah? Nu wan!” You scream as your special-friend stands in front of you to protect you.

“Dummeh hoomin, dis am Smawty speshew fwend! Gu 'way ow git wowstest sowwy-hoofies!” Your special-friend shouts, giving sorry-hoofies to your mummah’s leg.

“Move, shitrat. This is between me and Butterscotch.” Your mummah kicks your special-friend away, sending him flying into the bushes as she picks you up.

“Now, what am I going to do with you?” Your mummah smirks, getting in her car and driving back home.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and after giving Butterscotch the sorry-stick for running away, you’re thinking. Thinking about what to do with her and her babies.

“FV-0446, come here.” You order, pointing at the virus who appears to be playing with… something.

“Es, mom-mee?” It asks, showing you the wan-upsies pose as you pick it up.

“What do you think we should do with Butterscotch and her babies?” You question, bouncing it in your arms.

“Buttewscotch bad bay-bee! She wun 'way!” It exclaims, pointing at Butterscotch angrily.

“Oh, I have an idea! Thank you, FV-0446.” You smile, tickling it gently and putting it down.

11 Likes