Bestest Babbehs Ch. 6 (by fluffysomething)

AN: Because @BFM101’s comment got the most likes (not including my like that I gave to everyone’s comment), I’ll be doing their idea, but mixed with everyone else’s ideas later on in the series! Enjoy!

You are FV-3207, and you are taking care of Butterscotch’s babies! You’re doing such a great job at not giving them replication-huggies! But, they keep on chirping and peeping so loudly and it’s really getting to you!

“Wub bay-bees! Wub bay-bees su muchies!” You sigh after singing, tired for all the work you put in to care for the chirpie babies.

“Chirp! Chirp! Peep, peep!” One of the babies peeps and chirps before sleeping, nuzzled into a soft blanket.

“Hewwo, fwiend! Wha’ wa-” You get cut off by Butterscotch hitting you in the face.

“Gib bac’ babbehs nyow ow git wowstest sowwy-hoofies!” Butterscotch yells, raising her hooves to stomp on you.

“Fwiend? Buh, mom-mee say that bay-bees am Eff-vee-twee-tuu-zewo-seven bay-bees nyow.” You look up at your friend, visibly confused by the sudden conflict.

“Git sowwy-hoofies an’ gu foweba-sweepies!” Butterscotch shouts, sorry-hoofing you in the face and causing your sensitive membrane to leak heavily.

“Fwiend… Pwease nu in fwont of babbehs…” You whimper, feeling the clear liquid trickle out of you and onto the floor.

“Nu cawe! Dese am Buttascotch babbehs, nu 'ouws!” Butterscotch yells, getting off of you and smiling once your eyes start to draw closed.

You wake up enraged that your friend would do that to you. You want nothing to do with Butterscotch right now.

“Chirp! Peep, peep!” One of Butterscotch’s foals chirp loudly, wiggling towards you.

“Chirp! Chirp! Peep!” Another one peeps even louder, interrupting your thinking as you sigh.

“Wiww 'ou aww shuddup!?” You scream, kicking one of the babies away harshly as it starts to bleed out and go limp.

“Babbeh! Eff-vee-sumfing, pwease nu huwt aneemowe babbehs. Buttascotch du aneefing!” Butterscotch pleads, picking up her now-deceased baby.

Butterscotch would do anything if you didn’t hurt anymore of her babies? You could finally get her back for all the times she’s bossed you around in the name of “friendship”.

This’ll be fun.

10 Likes

Good, good.

Let the hate flow through you

5 Likes