Bestest no More---Warhammer 40k x Fluffys——Cmsn for Gibhuggies—-Art by Inshi

The Wych Cult probably wouldn’t do anything with them. Something that defenseless wouldn’t be entertaining for the crowds.
Like I said: a Hot Pocket. Something to skin alive between raids when a human is a bit too expensive to justify it, or it’s enough for Little Timmy Trueborn to stick needles into the eyes of at snack time. Could see a Haemonculus developing a taste for the dish served aboard that ship, but would prefer the version of the recipe where the mother has had time to name and love her talkie babbehs before being force fed them alive and then cooked.

2 Likes

That or a Haemomulus turns a fluffy into a miniature pain engine or a warped coffee holder or a mug for mother’s day XD a still living mug they pour hot liquid into… relaxing for those long evenings

1 Like

Bowl fluffies would be seriously unfortunate in that regard.

1 Like

And if they don’t have one there is nothing stopping the Dark Eldar from making one the gard way. Emperor have pity on a smarty in Commorragh

1 Like

The perfect blend

Only the tortured and disturbed mind of one innshiprion could visualized for us the depth of fluffy abuse.
So this is what the kids called “kino”

Damn man, love how you draw

Now i wonder how the imperium would treat the fluffys

TBH, this is probably the best(‘est’) crossover story for fluffy ponies.

Drop a moon on them? :stuck_out_tongue:
I assume they’d treat them like ‘Xenos’ aka non-human sentients.

2 Likes

Bitch mares, bestest babies and smarties all deserves torment with no relief.

2 Likes

Its funny but the BMS really does make perfect sense. Also its funny that I didnt know they were Chaos till the very end. Imperium i suspect would do the same.

They are Abominable Intelligences, from the Dark Age of Science. The Priesthood of Mars would likely have an Order devoted to their extinction, out of embarrassment alone.

1 Like

So either way, they’re exterminated. They forget that they’re an AI, and think they’re aliens. They know that they’re AI and have KOS order. Or they don’t care, they’re horribly annoying and a pest on the hive worlds, so everyone hunts them to extinction. They might also be decent servitors? In no outcome do they survive as a species. There’s all kinds of avenues for a story about this, haha.

1 Like

Most likely, i can also imagine the inquisition hunting fluffys maybe

1 Like

Consider how the Imperium treats a lot of creatures. They aren’t truly xenos, since they were technically created on Earth before the Dark Age of Technology. Personally, I think that it wouldn’t be that different from the story here, just that they’d go with the industrial abuse approach where they were just babbling livestock to help shore up the food supply and make fertilizer.

Hell, they’d be perfect for hive cities, so they’d have at least something that’s not shipped from off-planet. Sure, not as versatile, durable, or nutritious as grox, but they take less space, are less dangerous, and consume less feed.

tl;dr Just like Chaos, just BMS is treated by just using milk bags to feed the foals, and the dam doesn’t do any of the raising.

2 Likes

Yeah as annoying and surface level intolerable they would be the perfect grease to oil the cogs of the Imperium. Gotta use every resource to the last drop! Love to see what a Ratling can cook up with them.

1 Like

why do i see this as a way to treat smarty syndrome…

Emperor: don’t know sunny but i would have said send those things to chaos and let them sort them out …

Me: … you want one don’t ya …

Emperor: … no … i mean maybe…

Magus: oh please you can barely take of us !! Your own sons

Me: he got a point there

Emperor: i know but i am the Emperor and what i say goes … and i

Me: oh really last time i check you were a skeleton on a throne …

2 Likes

This is blasphemy. Fluffies are sacred in nurgles holy image of the unclean. Expect resistance from plauge knights and the great unclean ones. you blasphemers.

I suppose Nurgle would appreciate a creature that is as affectionate and full of stank shit as a fluffy…

1 Like

Oh def! I like them because of nurgle lol
(They are not AS cute as nurglings but i love them the same XD)