Bestest Sickies: Mommy's Little Problem Solver Ch. 6 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0046, and it’s been a while since your mommy gave back your new babies. Maybe she needs to give them housie-friends, but you don’t mind, because mommy knows best.

“Mom-mee?” You say in a questioning tone.

“Yes?” She replies, holding a smaller tube.

“Whewe bay-bees?” You inquire, holding your psuedo-arms out for said babies.

“Oh, uhm… All of them went forever night nights, FV-0446. You know what that means, right?” She questions, looking at your tube carefully.

“Wha mean?” You ask, confused.

“You’re a bad parent! Only bad parents have forever night night babies.” She says sternly, looking down on you once again.

“Buh, Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks not make bay-bees gu fowevew night nights.” You mumble, feeling disappointed. How could your babies go forever sleepies without you seeing them first?

“How dat happen?” You question, stirring the liquid in your tube slightly.

“Babies don’t like bad parents, so they go forever night nights.” Your mommy explains, secretly holding back laughter as you start to sob.

“Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks make bay-bees gu night nights! Wai? Wai?” You cry out, bringing your psuedo-arms to your “face” to cry quietly.

You are a fluffy! You’re still in the meanie lady’s backyard, but all your friends are going forever sleepies! And, you feel sick, too.

“Fwuffy… Fwuffy feew nu gud…” You tell your special-friend, holding your head up with your hoof.

“It oh-tay, speshew-fwend. Huggies mak’ ebewyfing betta!” Your special-friend squeals, holding you tight.

“Kaff! Kaff! Kaff! Kaff! Fwuffy feew wike gonna gu foweba-sweepies, speshew-fwend.” You admit, sobbing shortly after.

“Nu! Pwease nu gu foweba-sweepies! Who gonna wa’ch babbehs and gib bestest huggies?” Your special-friend yelps, holding you even tighter until…

Your special-friend held you so tight, you bursted in their arms.

“SCREEE! WAI SPESHEW-FWEND MAK’ BOOM ON FWUFFY? Nee’ wickie-cweanies!” Your special-friend screams, running away from your remains.

“Babbeh scawed! Wan mummah!” A foal cries, following your special-friend.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you feel relieved. Sure, you killed 3 little babies FV-0446 had, but that just means less competition for it. It should be happy!

“Yes, this is Dr. Harriet Roseman. Yes, I do have FV-0446. That’s what I named it. What do you want now?” You say, annoyed and holding your phone up to your face.

“I know it killed 87 feral fluffies, that’s good. You want it to do what? You’re gonna make more little FV-0446s for other fluffies? Alright, I’ll send it in for genome sequencing later today.” You continue, turning on the TV to relax slightly.

“Do you want the sequencing and the genetic material extraction done today? Oh, god. 73 hours?! Find, I’ll send it over right now. Alright, bye.” You finish, hanging up and watching the TV.

“FV-0446, guess what? You get more babies! This time, mommy has to teach you how to be a good “mommy”, just like me! This’ll be fun, for one of us.”

10 Likes