Betsys ranch life pt 26(XNIGHTX)

As the doctor examines buttercup and explains even with his vast experience and knowledge he can’t guarantee that she can even survive the grueling operation he will have to do so she can do regular calf stuff the rancher still decides to go through with itBetsys ranch life pt 25 (xnightx)

4 Likes

Hmm seems they have some bad things in the past, but with a doctor grinning like that i cant blame the owner.

2 Likes

Yea doctor Marbas is always smiling and grinning very rarely will he ever not. Don’t get him wrong he is a very very accomplished doctor but due to mental health issues his psychological health has been on the fritz for a good chunk of his life and his personality has grown more and more sadistic and cruel the only one who has kept him stable is samael but as you know samaels mind has been warped due to the teachings and teaching style of him. And to satisfy his new nature he retired from being a doctor and started working and experimenting with animals namely fluffys since they aren’t considered animals and aren’t under government protection

2 Likes

Yaiks :scream: well glad he got that idea if not he would have become a serial killer a “jack the ripper” if not for fluffies as substitute for his experiment.

2 Likes

Oh no he has killed and experimented people they just haven’t caught on yet he usually goes for ppl who won’t be missed and others are terrified to go to law enforcement cause they know what will happen due to samaels interferes and docs many underground connections I’ll make a comic about it that shows the extent of his sadistic cruelty will go if I have to describe what his life it would be like a black market scientist

2 Likes

Damn he is as worst as Josef :cold_sweat: by bfm101

2 Likes

But he is very professional and will do a job he is paid to do…assuming they can afford it that is or have something he wants

2 Likes