BeyFluff. (Mexi)

Here’s my entry for the Contest.
Hope you like it.

102 Likes

I do

4 Likes

Fwuffbwade fwuffbwade, wet it wip!

7 Likes

Damn good job, especially on the places where the fluffy’s fluff was torn off by the tape.

5 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

I loved Ninjago too, before the shitty movie came out and ruined everything.

3 Likes

This was fucking hilarious, loved it

2 Likes

What dire violent act is that?

1 Like

So creative! Really great job man. I wonder if theres a league for Bey-fluff battling?

1 Like

Ninjago? It’s a Lego theme. It had a good TV show which was ruined by an awful movie.

2 Likes

Did not even know that there were lego TV shows, & I am Danish.
Back in MY day, we only had amateur online videos of lego people abusebox.

1 Like

I assume the fluffy drowned in panel 10? But some gurgling sounds would make it clearer.

The spinning effect is perfect, hard to pull off that sense of motion in a still picture.

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

I have never been so excited to see a roll of duct tape and a fluffy in my god forsaken life. I need to see a tournament of these fuckers

1 Like

Dreidle dreidle dreidle

1 Like

I remember those. I’m pretty sure they still exist too. lol

1 Like

It’s been around since 2011, now it’s up to season 15 or something? (Didn’t watch that far past S1)

2 Likes

Please. I am an ignorant Scandinavian peasant when it comes to these things. I am not even sure which generation pony is which, in spite of posting on this forum.

…the uniforms indicate differing rank, I think? Read that in a Daredevil comic once.

The colour actually represents the element they have for their power; Ice, earth, fire and lightning.

2 Likes

Like the Planeteers?
Or Power Rangers, or such.

1 Like