Jacks of Owl trades №1: CONTEST RESULTS.

Greatings!
After several nights of pondering, I can finally bring you the winners of the first Jacks of Owl trades competition.
———————————————————————————
In the abuse category, the winner is: @Mexi and an unexpected return of everyone’s favorite spinning-top toy.

In the hugbox category, the winner is: @SqueakyFriend and quite an impressive display of fluffy training.

In the weirdbox category, the winner is: @Dragonixa and the ability to breath out hydrogen on demand.

HONORABLE MENTIONS for those who almost won, but didn’t because i could choose only one for each category.

I thank all you who paricipated, and i hope to see your amazing works on the *next Jacks of Owl trades.
*If there will be one.

7 Likes

I want to cash in my coin to give GreaverBlade a badge for overcoming their hand tremors and making art.

6 Likes

Ohhh, I won! :open_mouth: And got such a cute badge/title for it too, thank you! I was always a bit concerned you missed or didn’t like mine since it’s the only one you didn’t comment on, haha…

Congratulations to the other winners, all the participants did awesome!!

4 Likes

i will do just that
tomorrow. it’s late

4 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Greaver is super nice and it’s really inspiring to see them overcome the obstacles in their way, really nice of you to give them the coin.

Also congrats on winning!

2 Likes

Eeeek!!! I’m honored :smiley: Congrats everybody!

1 Like