Big Adventures (by Labcoat) Part 8-12/18

Poor Charlie, he just wanted to help

124 Likes

What a piece of shit. Like ok, you could talk to your partner instead of doing this, or just spend what, a twenty to send the fluffies away? Guess he wouldn’t wanna talk cuz he knows she wouldn’t agree with what he wants to do.

24 Likes

I mean if you’re going to do it just take em out stomp em on your ruined rug wait for the woman you don’t love to come home and leave you then throw out the rug.

8 Likes

I’d think some abuser would pay a good mint for a herd of fluffies to play with. That and I’m sure someone would have a lot of fun with them if they have the right setup.

Considering Charlie could have been raped to death & devoured, an enforced diet before Jules sees through Kevs intricate web of sloppy lies may not be so bad.
Watching his feral “friends” go by more expedite means might traumatise him somewhat, but then Daddeh has allready seen to that.

4 Likes

Charlie deserved it

8 Likes

Yup. Dude is a douche. The accusation of Charlie being selfish makes it all the worse, because while he was a dumbass? He was a dumbass based on selfless motives and genuinely trying to help others in distress. He deserves better and so does Jules.

16 Likes

Then talk to Jules about that

6 Likes

Oh man, is the babbeh comforting Charlie the one who he held last page?

4 Likes

I really like your fluffy designs, and I’m so relieved it’s going the abuse direction. I read the first “no-kill shelter” line and was sweating bullets.

If he has to starve first I think Charlie is going to outlive all of his contemporaries

3 Likes

Aw poor Charlie, he just wanted friends but he went about it in the completely wrong way. Interesting to see if he realizes that

3 Likes

I hope Jules does to these guys whatever they do to the fluffies. What they do to ALL of the fluffies, in sequence. You do not fuck with someone’s pet. Someone tried to give my pets away without my knowledge, I’d be feeding them to said pets and no pet-owning jury would convict.

5 Likes

Bring them to me!!! I will enjoy toturing them!!!

1 Like

Kev is the kind of partner you want to see choked in his sleep. I hope Charlie and his friends get back to Jules, and Charlie stands on Kev’s throat and crushes it.

5 Likes

Someone is going to have a lot of head trama and one less girlfriend after this.

4 Likes

I also hope to God she has him chipped and that there’s hidden cameras

4 Likes

Ah yes, the signs of a healthy relationship. Going behind your partner’s back to get rid of a beloved pet. Hope she breaks up with him at the least. What a prick.

4 Likes

This. She sounds like the sort who would have Charlie chipped and have a camera not just to monitor if he’s ok, but to watch the big dope.

3 Likes

Anyone who wants these disgusting creatures is insane. Charlie is a pig. Stomp em all! Loving the story.

7 Likes

“Huu huu wan keep friends in your house daddeh dirt poopies all over” = pillowing accident and woodchipper testing.

4 Likes