Big Baby, Part 7 [by ChungusMyBungus]

The abuser walked in carrying the food bowls and put them in the usual place, far from the beds or the litter-box. Pink had wandered away from beating yellow after a while, and was still aimlessly roaming the room when the abuser returned.
“Everyone, food time!” He shouted nice and clearly.
“Nummies!” Mama babbled.
“NUMMIES!” Pink cheered.
“UH-EES!” Yellow gurgled.

Mama waddled over happily, her tummy about to be full of tasty, nutritious kibble… until she heard a voice.
“Mummah! Whewe nummies?!” Pink wailed, as he turned in circles trying to find where the food had been placed.
“Otay babbeh!” Mama said, dashing over to his side and waving her tail in his face. “Gwab mummah taiw! Wiww wead to nummies!”
Pink bit down on her tail once more and she began leading him towards the food bowls… until something else happened.
“AH-AH! UH-EES! EP!” (Mama! Nummies! Help!) Yellow shrieked.
Mama suddenly remembered that she had two babies who needed her help.
“Otay babbeh! Mummah co-”
She attempted to dash over to yellow, only to be sharply (and painfully) halted. She looked to see why… and saw that pink was still holding her tail in his teeth.
“Babbeh, wet gu! Mummah nee’ hewp oddah babbeh!” She pleaded. Pink let go, looking glum.
“Otay mummah.” He said, plopping himself down on the ground.
Mama bolted over to yellow, who was still slumped in his bed, and bit into his grimy yellow fluff, desperately trying to pull and haul him out of his bed. She got him about halfway out before pink’s stomach let out a loud rumble.
“Eep! MUMMAH! Pink babbeh su hungwy! Pwease, nee’ nummies!”
Mama let go of yellow, panic in her eyes, and she ran back over to pink.
“Otay! Gwab taiw! Huwwy babbeh!” Mama squeaked, her tail whipping around hard enough to slap pink’s face several times before he caught it in his mouth.
Mama took off at a run, as pink staggered and stumbled behind her, being more violently pulled and dragged along than actually ‘following’ her. They made about two feet’s worth of progress before yellow chimed in again.
“UH-AH! EP AH-EH! EP!” (Mama! Help baby! Help!)

Mama looked on the brink of tears.
“OTAY BABBEH! MUMMAH CO-” She began, attempting to run over to her baby, but found herself being painfully halted again as pink was still gripping her tail in his mouth. “BABBEH WET GU! NEE’ HEWP BWUDDAH!” She screamed.
“Buh hungwy!” Pink wailed, falling on his side. “Tummy owies! Pwease mummah, hewp gib nummies!”
“BUH ODDAH BABBEH! DUMMEH BABBEH, WET GU!” She yelled before finally wrenching her tail free and sprinting across the room.
Yellow was still slumped in his bed, feebly attempting to pull himself out but to no avail, as none of his limbs had enough feeling in them to be of any use.
“Otay babbeh! Mummah hewe!” Mama said as she reached the bed. She once again bit into his fur and began to pull, as yellow squeaked in pain but mama paid him no attention. She was at her limit, constantly running between her two worthless dummy babies that couldn’t do ANYTHING for themselves!
“MUMMAH! PWEASE HEWP PINK! HUNGWY!” Pink cried from across the room. Mama’s instincts overpowered everything else and she let go of yellow, turning and running back to pink. She made it halfway across the room before yellow chirped again.
“UH-AH! EP! UH-EE!” (Mama! Help! Hungry!)
Again, mama turned and ran back, but then pink spoke again.
“MUMMAH PWEASE! TUMMY OWIES SU BAD!”
“UH-AH! UH-EE!” (Mama! Hungry!)

Mama ran back and forth for several seconds, trying to reach both of her children at once, until she finally collapsed, letting out a anguished shriek of frustration and misery.
“SHADDUP!” She screamed. “SHADDUP SHADDUP SHADDUP! DUMMEH BABBEHS! NEE’ MUMMAH FOW EBEWYFIN! MUMMAH SWEEPY! MUMMAH SOWE! MUMMAH HUNGWY TOO! MUMMAH NEE’ DO EBEWYFIN, MUMMAH SU SWEEPY, MUMMAH SU SAD, MUMMAH NU WAN BE MUMMAH NU MOWE! HUHUHU!”
“NU! NU SAY DAT!” Pink cried. “BABBEHS GUD BABBEHS! WUB MUMMAH!”
“SHADDUP DUMMEH BABBEH! NU-CAN-SEESY BABBEH! WOWFWESS DUMMEH BABBEH!”
Pink lapsed in quiet sobs, as yellow chirped again, but before he could properly let out any sounds, mama turned her anger towards him instead.
“SHADDUP BABBEH! NU-CAN-TAWKY BABBEH! STUPY DUMMEH, STUCK IN BEDDY, NU GU ANYWHEWE NU MOWE! NEE’ MUMMAH HEWP FOW FINGS, STUPY BABBEH! MUMMAH HATE YOU, HATE YOU BOWF!!!”
Yellow and pink burst into hysterical crying as mama lay on the ground, wheezing, sobbing and snarling in a blind rage.
“Stupy dummehs! Nu desewbe wub! Mummah desewbe GUD babbehs, nu dummeh bwoken stupy babbehs wif nu wawkies owe seesies!”
“Huhu, mummah pwease, nu mowe huwty wowdies…” Pink wailed, tears pouring from his blind eyes.
“AH OO AH-EES!” (Am good babies!) yellow cried from his horizontal position within his bed.

“NU! AM BAD BABBEHS!” Mama snarled, spittle flying from her mouth. “DUMMEH FATTY SMEWWY STUPY BWOKEN DUMMEH DUMMEHS!!! WOWSTEST BABBEHS EBAH! WOWSE DAN BWUE!!!
Yellow and pink let out a gasp (well, pink gasped, yellow let out a wheezy inhale through his half-open mouth).
All their lives, they had resented blue for being slow, stupid and lazy. Now, to hear that they were worse than blue…
“DAT NU TWUE!” Pink snapped. “MUMMAH BIG MEANY! SCAWY MUMMAH! NU WIKE NU MOWE! NU WUB NU MOWE! MUMMAH WOWSE DAN BWUE!”
It was mama’s turn to gasp.
“SHADDUP DUMMEH NU-SEESY BABBEH! STUPY DUMMEH FOWGET HOW TO SEESY! MUMMAH AM BESTEST MUMMAH!”
“OO! US-ES!” (Nu! Worstest!) Yellow cried.

And so it continued for several minutes, as all three fluffies shouted and snarled and screamed at each other from around the room, their lifetimes of selfishness and frustration finally breaking free.
Mama had loved her babies… but then they had taken so much more work than she had expected, having to constantly ferry blue around, and punishing him when he misbehaved (which he ALWAYS did), then having to do the same for pink… and then again with yellow… it was just too much. Her exhaustion and misery had gotten the better of her, and she had, without even noticing it, stopped caring entirely about her children.
Yellow and pink, meanwhile, had only wanted to be loved by mama… but had both seethed with resentment at blue for taking up so much of her time, for making her so sad, and ultimately for affecting them too. When blue began ‘misbehaving’, that spelled the end of spaghetti for them all, and yellow and pink never got over blue doing that to them.
So they had all banded together to kill blue, to make their lives easier and to remove any problems in their paths. The horizon was clear, with nothing but spaghetti as far as the eye could see…
Then pink went blind, and it started all over again. Then yellow couldn’t walk or talk, and within less than a day, it had been too much for them all to take.
The unfairness of it all had completely broken each one of them.

The abuser watched it all, smiling to himself.
The family was completely broken, and it hadn’t even taken much doing. Pink and yellow were at each other’s throats, mama wasn’t interested in taking care of either of them anymore, and her tirade had ensured neither of them cared about her either.

It was time to end this.

“Alright everyone, listen up.” The abuser announced to the room, snapping mama, pink and yellow to attention. “You’ve all been causing a bit of trouble lately. Mama, you’re not taking care of your babies properly. Yellow, you can’t walk or talk, and pink, you can’t see or hear. All in all, you’re becoming quite a handful for me to take care of… so I’ve made a decision. I’m only going to keep one of you.”
He pretended to think, putting his hands on his hips as he looked at the remaining three of them, but his decision had already been made in his head.

“Now… who do I pick…?”

(Next)

42 Likes

Just a heads up, the decision is already made, I just like leaving you all in suspense, like the absolute shithead I am.

14 Likes

No worries… also if he does keep the Mare he can repeat the process by doing similar things to her new foals over and over again until she snaps.

5 Likes

Ooh, I can’t wait!

Just hopes he reveals they killed their innocent brother

Oh man I love this! Turning them against each other is excellent :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wait a minute wasn’t Pink the one that got crippled by Abuser while Yellow was the physically healthy one

In the last chapter, yellow also got crippled

1 Like

Shit my bad I had this and pt6 open at the same time and didn’t realize I was reading pt7

1 Like