Big can for big bois (by Booperino)

Sequel to Smarty in a can (by Booperino)

Sometimes a little tantrum could be a call for help :slight_smile:

78 Likes

Don’t enable the little shit

10 Likes

He’s been institutionalized.

He belongs to the can now…

14 Likes

now to shake him like a martini

7 Likes

A fluffy not wanting to leave its can? Interesting…

6 Likes

Little guys gotta leave some day, once his balls start tickling he’s gonna want a partner and that can ain’t family sized.

Well, you CAN fit a family in, it’ll just be a tight fit

5 Likes

Isn’t there a rule against posting abuse comments on hugbox posts?

4 Likes

if it ever comes to that: make an even biggestestest can!

8 Likes

“Speciaw Fwiend, Wai keep mummah an babbehs in can?”

“Da can is gud, da can pwovides. Fwuffies wan fow nuffin in da can.”

8 Likes

Hermit crab

7 Likes

He’s training to go into space. To Mars. The new astronaut fluffy breed!

4 Likes

I don’t know if there’s a rule, will need to check. It can be kind of tacky if the original poster and the contrarian agent friends and understand it’s a joke.

3 Likes

I know it is a rule the Reddit I have no idea about the site tho.

3 Likes

I figured rule 3 would apply. I could be wrong.

"3: No Box-Shaming - Beat fluffies, not people: Abusive or insulting comments based on one’s genre preference, (Hugbox, Abuse, etc.) or one’s idea of what fluffies are supposed to be, will not be tolerated.
The fandom has already seen what sort of environment is created when people of one mindset are allowed to openly berate another into submission.

It does not matter whether members are here to love fluffies or to smash them. But to remain here, members are expected to make room for people with other mindsets."

5 Likes

If you think about it, an onahole is a love can.

4 Likes

Most toys come in five types.

1. Girly
  2. Action
  3. Grossout
  4. Realism/experiments
  5. XTREME ATTITUDE

No doubt some people would enjoy Fluffies being loud little assholes. Not even the pet monster rapist cannibal type Fluffy, just having one that insults everyone it sees.

In fact if you count Abuse as action, Fluffies tick all the boxes since breeding them is the realism of running a business.

5 Likes

lil guys got anxiety of the open world, poor baby

6 Likes

Well at least this smarty has a good reason, scared if being hurt than the typical greedy, selfish and horny reason.

Nice can house for Testla👍

6 Likes

I thought for a second XTREME ATTITUDE meant like xtreme sports and stuff and imagined a skateboarding/skydiving fluffy with sunglasses

3 Likes

Ever see the original Gundam?

4 Likes