birth [by Jedan]

Call it a net blessing.

4 Likes

Hampy bortdae

4 Likes

Congratulations for surviving another orbit.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::tada::balloon:

4 Likes

truu truu~ comfort food alone wonā€™t do it. though, i do blame my genes partially on account of

1. up until recently, me and my TWIG ASS BEANPOLE BROTHER shared the exact same lifestyle and eating habits for years and only I got fatter
  2. the men in my family tend to be either really skinny, fat, or muscular, while I can count the thin women on both sides on one hand and literally all the rest are chonky af

'course, I been food obsessed since I was like seven, so I canā€™t blame Lady Luck entirely ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ I yam what I yam and what I yam is maximum chungus

oh nooo not the 'beetus! I heard miracle berries can make stuff taste sweet

6 Likes

Miracle berries are nice but can get rather expensive if you want to have some on hand constantly. Theyā€™re more of a luxury that you try every once in a while for a strange effect.

5 Likes

Sweet ainā€™t a big deal for me that much. Itā€™s carbs via starches like pasta, rice, bread products, potatoes, etc. And doubly so if deep fried (the Faustian bargain of cooking).

So, have something tasty for me! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

(and now missing Waffle House/Huddle House breakfastsā€¦)

4 Likes

I will!

BUT!! Iā€™ve heard zoodles (zucchini noodles) are tasty! maybe mashed squash for taters? bread alts are expensive sadly

4 Likes

Waffle House is the best :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hash browns: doubled, diced, sliced, chopped, covered, and smothered. My old order from 1996 til 2005 when I moved back to Maui from Georgia. Oh, and cheese grits. Biscuits and gravy, tooā€¦ Southern breakfasts are the best as long as my doctor isnā€™t around.

I miss going to Bojanglesā€™ for drive thru breakfast biscuitsā€¦

6 Likes

my buddy is diabetic
he adheres to a pretty strict regimen so that way he can have a little bit of a cheat meal once a week

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what the rest of the world says about American food in general, to be honest.

You guys are to unhealthy food what us Europeans are to fine art. The undisputed masters. Youā€™ve found places to put butter that we hadnā€™t even thought of. And it was America that gave the world the Heart Attack Grill, that kind of proves my point.

Really, Iā€™m impressed.

4 Likes

happy early birthday

1 Like

You really wanna eat there?

3 Likes

We can deep-fry just about anything we put our mind to. Deepfried twinky? Sure thing! Want us to deep-fry you pepsi? Alright weā€™ll give it a shot!

4 Likes

You guys have deep fried butter. That shouldnā€™t even be possible.

Obesity, uh, finds a way.

3 Likes

Deepfried Mac n Cheese is fuckin amazing and you canā€™t stop me from wanting more

2 Likes

I used to have a deep fryer, but it broke. I used it that much.

I deliberately chose not to replace it. Iā€™ve been thinking about getting an air fryer, but last time I checked, those things are pricey, and I canā€™t just buy big stuff like that whenever I please. Iā€™d have to save up for a big purchase like that.

On the other hand, I used to eat a lot of fried foods, I was a fat bastard. But Iā€™ve lost a lot of weight in the last few years. Now Iā€™m just a flabby bastard. So maybe itā€™s for the best that I donā€™t get a new fryer.

3 Likes

And their pulled-pork BBQ sammich.
( :-9

3 Likes