birth [by Jedan]

Heh. That sounds dirty.

I know what it is, but it still sounds dirty.

3 Likes

I recently tried zoodles at Noodles & Co. I though at first they were moldy bacon.
However, they werenā€™t really that bad.

3 Likes

Especially NC-style, with coleslaw piled on top.
Mission BBQ does that, too. Yummy!

3 Likes

Iā€™m a picky eater, to be honest. For a number of reasons Iā€™m not going to discuss. Full disclosure, I havenā€™t eaten a single fruit or vegetable in years. Unless weā€™re counting potatoes. Or peanut butter. I have no idea why Iā€™m still alive, so please donā€™t ask.

But what I do like to eat, Iā€™ll eat a lot of, especially if someone else is buying. How do you think I got so faaaaaat?

4 Likes

Oh, and one thing Americans definitely do right?

Peanut butter. Iā€™ve eaten a lot of peanut butter in my life, maybe thatā€™s why Iā€™m still alive, and American style is my favorite. The regular peanut butter we get here is too dry, itā€™s like eating a drywall sandwich.

5 Likes

too lazy to read all the comments before mine :
Happy birthday :smiley:

5 Likes

Deep fried Pepsi?
God has abandoned usā€¦

2 Likes

I got mine for ~$55
It was opened but unused stock on ebay. Still had the packing tape on it.
Not even one of the tiny ones, either.

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

You are one year closer to death! Congrats!

4 Likes

Even $55 is a lot of money for me. Thatā€™s about ā‚¬45. Which is more than I put aside on a weekly basis. I could stop smoking weed, but Iā€™d basically be trading one bad habit in for another.

1 Like

I was going to get an air-fryer to toast up some cicadas, but then they all disappeared, and now I have to wait another 17 years ā€¦
Powtz

4 Likes

No, no, youā€™re supposed to squash bugs, not eat them. Canā€™t stand insects. Spiders, I like, and theyā€™re arachnids, not insects. The only reason I tolerate the existence of flies is because spiders gotta eat too.

Donā€™t even get me started on mosquitos.

2 Likes

(shrug)
They tasted like peanuts, and had the consistency of a Cheeto.
Not bad, really.

5 Likes

I donā€™t mind insects, except for mosquitoes and German cockroaches.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I donā€™t even wanna talk about cockroaches. Just thinking about them makes me sick. If I ever see one in my place, Iā€™m burning the building to the ground. Itā€™s made of brick and concrete, but damn it all, Iā€™ll find a way.

On second thought, all my stuff is in my place. So I guess itā€™s back to the drawing board.

3 Likes

Friggin BEING a German cockroach is an automatic, non-negotiable death sentence, if you ask me. I HATE those vile things.

4 Likes

I canā€™t stop imagining a cockroach with a German accent now.

2 Likes

Insects ainā€™t all that bad. Itā€™s just a matter of a flavoring. Brown sugar glaze or sweet soy usually does the trick. Itā€™s not all that far off from eating shellfish, just bugs of the sea/river.

3 Likes