birth [by Jedan]

I don’t even eat seafood.

Yeah, I live in the Netherlands and I don’t like seafood, go figure. I don’t like cheese, either.

2 Likes

To each their own

2 Likes

I will never, ever, ever tell someone what to eat, because I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE IT when people tell me what to eat.

4 Likes

Some crimes can never be forgiven.

3 Likes

Look at it this way: there’s more cheese for you.

2 Likes

Kill him. We will not have dissenters on this site.

1 Like

to be completely fair, it’s only some American food on account of us being so big and so full of different cultures :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: southern food, carnival food, soul food. those are for the experience (and to fill you up) these days rather than the nutrition. whereas other foods are far healthier, such as different sushis originating in america and lean cuts for BBQ with a dry rub rather than a marinade~ different cultures’ fingerprints are all over our plates, all in a wide variety of flavor and nutrition profiles shaped by the people who made them, economic conditions, and happy accidents

I’m really a walking stereotype when it comes to food lmao~ I get enthusiastic about it, not just eating it

3 Likes

baked recipes can usually fill the void! baked “fried” chicken is delish if you season the breading correctly

4 Likes

I ain’t got an oven.

Also, I didn’t say this yet, but happy birthday!

2 Likes

THANKU AAAAAAA

oh no! can you get to a thrift store? they usually have toaster ovens! I’ve made plenty a meal in ol’ faithful

4 Likes

damn O__o to be fair ya gotta cook them QUICK or they get mushy

2 Likes

THANKYOU!!!

2 Likes

thank fuck LMAO /jk

2 Likes

Actually, when i had 'em they were cold. They were a garnish on top of BBQ pork Mac 'n cheese*.

*SALIVATE!!!

2 Likes

ooooooo that sounds TASTY

2 Likes

HooooBOY, it IS!!!
Mega-YUMMO!!!
( :-9

2 Likes

There’s a thrift store in town, and I need to go there anyway, the hard part would be getting the toaster oven home. Ain’t got a car, either. I don’t think I could get it home on my bicycle. I’m sure as shit not carrying it home on foot. I can at least take a look.

The really sucky thing is, I had a kickass combo microwave/oven, and the damn thing broke. You know those little prong things in the door? One of them snapped off.

A new toaster oven isn’t really a priority, though. If I buy everything that catches my fancy, I’ll never put any money aside. Every time I wanna treat myself or even spoil myself, I gotta wait until I can afford it.

2 Likes

-patpat- fuckin economy

though, I’d argue if you don’t have an oven, a toaster oven is a responsible adult purchase, so no need to have buyer’s remorse! ya gotta feed yourself, after all

3 Likes

If you dont like deep fried food, you arent american. Thats why i got my citizenship revoked

4 Likes

Happy spirit journey transformation day!
UwU

4 Likes