Birthday Girl P2(AlicornEisenhorn)

You are Angela, the daughter of an alcoholic adulteress, and the best daddy in the world. Today is your Birthday!!! Daddy arranged for you to have a tea party at a luxury fluffy store with the prettiest, nicest fluffies available. You got the whole place to yourself for an hour to have all the fun you want. You couldn’t believe how great he is. It made all the time he had to spend away from home worth it. You wished he had more time with you, but he was hard at work in Ukraine doing laundry for money for someone called the Big Guy. He must be really big if his laundry made daddy so much money. Anyway, you were as happy as you could possibly be, and ready to get your party started.

“How about I give Sea-breeze a pretty princess makeover!!!”

“See-bweeze wuv makova! Wan be pwetty pwincess fwuffy!!!”
“Mummuh be da pwettiest pwincess eva!!!” Her brown and gold filly, Godiva, cheered on.

“That’s great! Let’s get started.”

You reach under the table set up for you and your tea party and grab the custom grooming kit you had requested from the staff a week ago. You peek inside and see it has everything you asked for. You reach in and grab the battery-powered hot glue gun and turn it on so it has time to heat up Then you take out a pretty pink brush with steel teeth, designed for getting loose hair out of cats fur.

“Ok, first, lets do some good brushies!”

“See-bweeze wuv bwushies!!! Dank yu Angewa!”

“No, thank you sweety, you all are going to make this the best birthday ever.”

You scoot your chair behind her and begin to gently run the brush over her soft, already beautifully groomed and maintained fluff.

“You have the prettiest fluff Sea-breeze, I’ve never seen a fluffy with different colored tummy fluff before.”

“See-bweeze wuv pwetty bewwy fwuff! Mummy said am pwetiest ting of aw babbehs she eba haf. Say see-bweeze am bestest babbeh eva!!! But nu am meanie tu bwudda’s an sissies do, jus wuv see-bweeze extwa. Awways givin bewwy fwuff wicky cweanies and kissies and snuggwes tee-hee.”

“I can see why, it’s so so pretty and wonderful. You are a very beautiful fluffy. That’s why I am doing some human magic that will make any good fluffy even prettier!!!’

“Angewa haf magic? Make gud fwuffy mowe pwettiest!!! WUV BE MOWE PWETTY!!!”

“Well then I hop you are a good fluffy.”

“Mummuh am bestest fwuffy mummah eva! Gif aw babbehs wotsa wicky cweanies and fwuffy bwushis fowe be pwetty fowe nyu mummah and daddeh’s.” Her filly spoke up.

They were so cute and adorably vain. Exactly what Angela had hoped for.

“My mommy likes to make me pretty too. Mommy says being pretty is the most important thing ever. Being pretty is how she met my daddy, and all her special friends too. She spends soooo much time making her human fluff pretty, and puting on face painties to look less forevers old. If she isn’t spending time with a special friend, she is getting pretty for one.”

You begin to apply pressure to the brush, singing it through the layers of soft plush engineered fluff and down to the sensitive baby like skin below.

“Uuuuuh, Angewa, bwushies goin tu hawd, pwease be mowe gentwe wif see-bweeze.”

“I don’t know what you mean sweety, I’m not doing anything different, the magic brush does whatever it thinks a fluffy needs. Why would the magic good fluffy brush give you hurties.?”

“See-bweeze nu knu, bu bwushie am stawyin tu-huuuuuu screeeeeee owie owie owie!!! Pwease nu mowe meanie bwushies!!!” She cried out in pain as you bushed down harder and angled the teeth so they’d drag hard against her skin all the way down, taking off the top layer of skin and snagging tufts of fluff out at the roots as it moved along.

“What’s wrong Sea-breeze? Is the magic brush hurting you?!” You cry out in a deeply concerned voice.

“Huuu huuu meanie bwushie gif wowstest scwatchey owies huu huuuu nu want nu want, pwease safe fwuffy!!!”

“I can’t sweetheart, the magic brush does what it wants to fluffies. Why would it hurt you? Unless….oh no! It must thing you are a (whispered softly) bad fluffy

“Nuuuuu!!! Nu am bad fwuffy!!! Pweas mistuh bwushie, nu huwt mummah! Am gud fwuffy!!! Aways du good poopies an say pwease and thanky yu and be gud mummuh tu aw babbehs!!! Ne desewve huwites!!! Neva haf owies befo huuuu huuuuu SCREEEEEEEEE!!!”

You pull the brush down even harder, this time tearing red tiger stripes down her side, causing her to scream even harder.

“Please mister magic brush, don’t hurt Sea-Breeze! She’s my friend, I don’t care if you think she’s a bad fluffy, she couldn’t have done anything that bad!!!”

“Huuu nu hewt mummuh mistuh meanie bwush!!! Mummu gud mummuh!!! Maek bwown babbeh bestest babbeh an nu poopie babbeh!!!”

“Huuuu sowwy see-bweeze huu huuuu Chanew nu can hewp yu, nu can gif huggies in meanie stwapie chawe!!!” Chanel cried out helplessly from her seat, where she was indeed velcro strapped down across the lower legs in an upright position like all the adult fluffies here.

“”Huuuu Duchess wan hewp see-bweeze, bu nuh can mowve! Pweas Angewa, pwease hewp fwend!!!”

“Joffwey gif dummeh bwushie wowstest sowwy hoofsies fowe huwt mummuh fwend!!” The little colt swung his soft hooves ineffectively through the air, struggling in his baby seat.

All this time you were raking her side more and more with the brush the the sound of her wheezing and “SCREEEEE’s” Soaking in the gullability and love of these magnificent little darlings.

“I, I think I got it!!!” You scrape it down one more time and yank the brush away, throwing it dramatically into your bag and declaring victory.

“I got it See-Breeze! Your safe!”

“Huuuu huuu huuuuu d-dank you Angewa, haf sniff haf su many owies huu huuuu fwuff am covewd in boo-boo juice, nu wook pwetty, nu feew pwettyyyyy hu huuuu.” Fat stears ran down her snout, staining her fluff a dark shade of blue from it’s original soft baby hue.

“I’m so sorry See-Breeze. I wonder why the magic good fluffy brush would give you owies. It is only supposed to give bad fluffies owies and not-pretties. There’s no reason it would hurt you unless…Oh no, unless it thinks you are a bad fluffy!!!’

“NUUUUUU HUUU HUUUU Am gud fwuffy!!! Nicie hooman wowkews aw saw see-bweeze am nice, gud, pwetty fwuffy! Nu du nuttin bad huu huuu why meanie bwushie caw see-bweeze ba-fwuffyyy huu huuu”

“Huuu nu caw mummuh ba fwuffy, day am wowstest namsie evaaaa gif babbeh wowstest heawt huwties, nee huggies mummuh!!!’

“I’m sorry but we don’t have time for huggies righ now Godive, I have to help fix mommy, and show that dummy brush she isn’t a bad fluffy. I have some magic wawa that will make the owies go away and make any good fluffies fluff pretty again!”

“Angewa haf mowe magic? Make mummuh pwetty gain?” See-breeze turned around and looked at you hopefully.

“That’s right, this bottle here has special wawa that will get rid of all the meany ugly hurites from that magic brush. So long as you are a good fluffy of course. Magic hurts bad fluffies.”

“Huuu nu am bad fwuffy, am gud!!! Aways twy bestest be pwetty and gud fowe hoomins.”

“You sure do think being pretty is important. You must really like making everyone else happy don’t you? I bet you’d do anything for a nice misters attention”

sniff Fwuffy wuv be pwetty fowe nice mistuhs. Cawe see-bweeze niceie names and gif scwatchies an huffggies.”

“Do you have a lot of special friends.?”

“See-bweeze haf wotsa speciew fwends!!! Aw da stawwions wuv see-bweeze pwetty fwuff!!! Day aw wan haf pwettiest babbehs wif see-bweeze!”

You noticed a fleeting look of irritation flash across Chanels face. You wondered if her baby daddy had been lured away at some point. Interesting.

“Well we don’t want to disappoint all those handsome stallions you have sniffing around you. Let’s get you fixed up. Here comes the magic wawa!” You twist open the bottle of peroxide and pour it liberally over her back and side. The cries of pain as it hit her open wounds was instant.

“SCREEEEEEEE SCREEEEEE BUWNIE WAWA BUWNIE WAWA OWIEEEES HUU HUUUU WAI MAGIC WAWA GIF MOWE HUWTIES!!! ANGEWA SABE FWUFFY!!! NU AM BAD NU AM BAD!!!”

You caped the now empty bottle and tossed it in a nearby trashcan.

“See-breeze! Oh no, the magic wawa didn’t like you either!!! Oh no!!!”

“Wu?! Wu happen?!!!”

“Your pretty fluff! It’s…it’s…it’s all ugly now!!!”

“Wu, nuuuu nu am ugwy!!! See-bweeze pwetty fwuffy!!! Wawa nu make fwuffy ugwyyyy huuu huuuuuuuu”

You grabbed a a pair of hand mirrors and angle them so she can see the ugly streaks of off white staining her once pristine fluff.

“NUUUUUU NUUUU TAKE PWETTY BWUE FWUFF MAGIC WAWAAAA HUUU HUUUUU FWUFFY WUV PWETTY FWUFF, NEE FOWE FIND NICE DADDEH AN SPESHIEW FWEEEIIINDS HUU HUUUUUU”

“I’m sorry see-breeze, but it looks like this magic thinks your a bad fluffy too. Maybe I shouldn’t have invited you to the tea party…”

“Nu say dat!!! Pweas Angewaaahuuu huuuu See-bweeze pwomise, am gud fwuffy! Neva get sowwy sticky owe meanie sowwy box!!! Aways gud pwetty fwuffy!!!”

“Maybe it’s because you call yourself pretty so much? Thinking about looks all the time is what makes bad mommuhs hurt their ugly babies.”

“Bu-bu see-bweeze am pwetty, an babbehs aw pwetty!!! N Neva huwt widdwe babbehs, babbehs aw gud!!!”

“And having so many special friends, maybe that’s bad too.”

“How can be ba havin speciew fwends? Fwuffy spose haf speciew fwends fow make babbehs! Make aw da stawions happies, make mummuh feew speciew an haf su many pwetty babbehs!”

“I think you are only supposed to have one special friend, and when you have too many, you make the other mares feel bad.”

“Huuu huuuu nu wan fwends feew bad, jus wuv feew speciew an pwetty!!! Wuv stawion fwends an speciew huggies.”

“Well that’s probably why the magic thinks you are bad.”

“Huuu huuuuu am sowwy magic!! Nu wan be bad fwuffy, jus wuv be pwetty and spechiewwww”

“I can help you be a good fluffy See-breeze. I can make it so the magic doesn’t hurt you ever again. Would that make you happy?”

“Huuuu See-bweeze du anyfin fow nu be ba fwuffy.”

“Perfect, I have just the tool. A magic bussy stick that will take away all the badness!!!’

sniff Wan magic buzzy stick, nu bad baddies nu mowe.”

“Well then hold still sweetheart, and I will fix you right up.”

You grab the electric shaver from your kit and click it on. A faint buzzzzz noise kicks on, but sea-breeze seems unconcerned. She probably has been groomed with something similar before, but this time will be a little different.

You start at the base of her tail and begin to glide your way up, giving an upward tugging motion every few inches to remove the built up chunks of fluff and keep the blades clear.

“W-wu Angewa doin tu fwuff?”

“I’m not doing anything sweety, the magic buzzy stick is making you a good fluffy again is all.”

“Huuu nuuuuu nu take fwuff!!! Nee fwuff fowe be pwetty an wawmsies an…an…fowe be fwuffy!!! Huuuuuu huuuu huuu nuuuuu”

“Isn’t being pretty what caused all the badness? Isn’t that why you got all those hurties? Your fluff is what made you bad, so I guess the buzzy stick is making it go awaw! Isn’t that great?!”

“Nuuuu nu wan nu wan huuu huuuuu!!! Wan be fwuffy!!!”

“Wow, even after all the pain it caused you, and the sadness it caused your daughter, you are still this obsessed with your looks, and your special friends? You really might be a bad fluffy.”

“Nuuuuu nu am bad nu am bad!!! Am gud fwuffy, neba be baaaad huu huuuuuu”

“Then be quiet please and let the buzzy stick finish.”

You shave as much as you can, leaving the odd patch here and there, until she was bald from the waist up, all save her mande and belly. As she felt you take her golden mane in your hands, and heard the buzzing get closer, she almost lost it.

“NUUUU NU TUCH PWETTY MANE!!! SHEWTEW HOOMINS SAY AM WAWE AN VAWYUBUW!!! SAY IT MAKE SEE-BWEEZE PWIZE WINNEW!!! NUUU NU TAKE NU TAKE NU TAKE PWEEEEAAAAASE HUUUU HUUUU”

But you ignored her, soaking in her sobbs as she wathed the golden lochs tumble down in strips, piling around her like a little nest.

“One last thing before all the baddness is gone.”

“Huuu huuuuu no mowe nu mowe pweeese angewaaaaa huuu huuu haf tu many hewt huwties huuuuuuu nu can take mowe saddies, nee huggies an wuv an pwetty fwuff back huuuu huuuu”

“I’m sorry honey, but the magic is in charge here, I can’t do anything to help you, it tells me what to do and if I stop, I might get hurties for being bad. I promise, it’s almost done. It just wants me to fix your belly.”

“NU TUCH BEWY NU TUCH NU TUUUUUCHHHH HUUU HUUUUU DAT WU MUMMUHS FAVOWIT PAWY OF SEE-BWEEZE!!!”

“The magic does what it says is right baby girl”

“Huuuu huuuuuuuuu pwease Angewa, nu huwty mummuh’s pwetty bewwy fwuff. It gig babbeh bestest snuggwes an huggies huuuuu babbeh wuv wubbin mummuh tummeh huuuu nu wan mummuh be mowe saddies huuuu huuuu”

“I am sorry Godiva, but even humans have to listen to magic. And the magic says the belly fluff is making mama bad. I promise, I’m not going to take it though.”

“Magic nu taeksies fwuff?” Sea-breeze calmed down a bit to ask.

“No, it said I don’t have to take it. Just fix it.”

“H-How fixies?”

“Like this,”

You pull out the patented “ugo-fluffo” brand dye from abuse.net and begin using the built in brush in the cap to paint the harsh chemical up and down the soft, downy belly fluff. Soon, it’s cloudy white color and heavenly soft texture was gone, and in it’s place was a nest of course, burnt out, stale piss yellow. It was offensive to the eye and the touch, especially when contrasted with good colores like sea-breeze had…or used to have.

“Nu, nu, NUUUUUUU HUUUU HUUUUUU PWETTY SOFTIE BEWWY FWUFF GOOOOOON HUU HUUUUUU NU WIKE ICHY UGWY BEWWYYYYYY HUUU HUUUU NU WOOK PWETTY, NU FEEW PWETTYYYYY HUU HUU NU SMEWW PWETTYYYYYYYYY HUUUUUU HUUUUU NU NU NUUUUU NU WAAAIIIIK”

“I’m sorry sweetheart, but it’s all over now at least. You are fully cured. A grade A+ good fluffy. No more worrying about how you look, or all those special friends.”

“Nuuuu huuuuu nu feew gud, nu feew bettaaaaaahuuuu huuu nu wan be ugwy dummeh poopie fwuffyyyyy huu huuuu bewwy am wook wike ba peepee’s huuuu am scwatchyyyyy nu gud fowe huggies an snuggews huuuu huuuu”

“Well I am sure if those stallions and babies of yours really love you, they won’t care. Now, would you like me to give you some human pretties so you feel a little better?

“Angewa haf pwetties fowe mummuh?” Godiva inquired, desperate for any relief for her shattered mother.

“That’s right, no more magic, these are my special pretties that will distract you from the meanie no fluff uglies the magic gave you.”

“Pwase gif!!! Fwuffy nee pwetties!!! Nu can stan be ugwy nu speciew fwen fwuffy!!!’

“Ok, since you asked so nicely…”

One glue gun and a lot of “SCREEEEEEE WOWSTEST STICKY BUWNIEEEESSSS HUU HUUUU” You looked at your work and admired perhaps the world’s first bejeweled fluffy.

There was a rhinestone sunflower on her flank, painfully stuck on over her earlier scrapes.

On her right ribs you did a gorgeous rainbow that sparkled in the sunlight, making even Godiva forget momentarily the suffering her mother was experiencing.

To cap it all off, you had pulled her out of her strapps momentarily to give the ugliest part of her the prettiest “spawkle stonie”. You glued a big pink heart right over her poopie place, making it shiny and pretty. She cried of course, and gave the standard “Nu tuch poopie pwace! Am onwy fowe poopies!” but that was to be expected. She did need a little extra consoling when you stuck on a strih of diamonds down her “special place”

“SCREEEEEEE WOWSTEST BUWNIESSSSS SPECIEW PWACE NU FOW TUCHINGG ONWY FOWE HAF BABBEHS AN SPECIEW HUGGIES WIF SPESHEW FWEN!” But you reminded her how she hadn’t been treating it very special and now she wouldn’t be bad and steal special friends anymore, and it was super pretty!

The mirror view of it looking all sparkly and glam actually managed to calm her down, and her vain, looks obsessed self honestly forgot the pain, and future complications these would cause, in admiration of the shiny sparkles.

When you were all done, she looked like something a pubescent girl would do to an old favorite stuffed animal she didnt sleep with anymore. Shaved, miscolored, and covered in slap-dash artwork.

“I think you look perfect Sea-breeze. You are exactly as you should be. Now, let’s move on to the best part of a tea party. Having tea!”

Part1

22 Likes

Fuck I just had a flashback to when ‘Vajazzling’ was a thing.

If you don’t know what that is, count yourself lucky.

Angela’s a little more sociopathic than I thought, I’m intrigued.

11 Likes

This is pretty nice story. Was a bit weird to hear current issues in it though, that being Ukraine.

2 Likes

This looks pretty dumb.

2 Likes

It was. People shaved their crotches and had rhinestones put there instead. It was big about 20-25 years ago. Fads of the same period included whale tail thongs, backless blouses, frosted tips, and wearing a million tiny hairclips.

3 Likes

Noooo not the fucking whale tail. That was so dumb when I saw it.

2 Likes

Seabreeze is going to be such a good fluffy until the anal necrosis sets in!

3 Likes

Who knows what was meant by that, things happen in places all the time

3 Likes

My psycho ex had a thing for whale tails. On other people, of course. Not on me. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

True. Anyways it’s a small detail so it doesn’t ruin the story anyways. The story is nice btw

3 Likes

thank you, much appreciated

2 Likes

Sounds like the kid knows more than she’ll admit to herself about how fucked up her parents are.

4 Likes

There’s something so funny about her thinking that money laundering means making money off laundry
Also, I love how she started off so sweet and innocent and turns out to actually be evil

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I tried hard for the adorable psychopath vibe

2 Likes

Whenever I wash clothes with money in the pocket, I call it money laundering.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful

2 Likes