Blueberry discovered (Pastry_Knight)

Blueberry’s loving doting owner followed the vets suggestion and bought a fluffycam to keep an eye on her blueberry while she was out at work. hoping to see them spending the day playing and being cute.

The day started normally but they were so so excited playing that they seemed to shit themselves to their own surprise somehow, she watched in horror as her little baby spent an hour wailing and crying to try and get the poop to go away, before trying to ignore it for another half an hour before in floods of tears they knelt down and started chomping away, she could hardly watch as they devoured the mess before licking up the final bits, they then drank heavily from their water but kept crying that the “meanie tastie nu weaving!” they spent most of the rest of the day sat in the litterbox looking beyond sorry for themselves.

Blueberry goes to the vet (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

50 Likes

I am so happy that Blue Berry’s lore is expanding!

3 Likes

I think Blueberry needs to wear a diaper. At least for a couple days and only at home so as not to feel embarrassed.

Mum tells him to go about his day as normal, once she’s home she can ask him if he felt the need to go poop and then check if he did poop or not.

Without the fear of bad poopies overriding everything, Blueberry should be able to focus on whether or not he actually felt the need to poop. I suspect he may have issue in his nervous system which are numbing his body to its bodily functions.

8 Likes

It’s a simple arrangement.

10 Likes

Poor guy, I hope his mom understands that he can’t help it

1 Like

Seems you still need to make it a little more obvious Blueberry CAN help it but is too stupid to.

2 Likes

honestly im kinda proud of him for cleaning it up himself. he tries so hard but he just can’t get it right, so he literally eats shit so his mummah won’t be mad at him.

a diaper and/or butthole training seem like the ideal solutions. and maybe some therapy oof

2 Likes

i now need to do the therapy scene, chaise longue and everything

4 Likes

As I understand it:
At one point, Blueberry had an accident, & ate it.
Due to the disturbance to his digestion, & rather understandable yet self-defeating fears as to consequences, this has now become habitual.
& is now much more trouble than an isolated potty crisis would be.

1 Like

I’m struggling to think how I would actually show this, might have to do a text post as I don’t think a conversation really works for my art style

Looks like the owner needs to explain to him that what the meanie shelter said isnt true and that she understands and wont be angry. That she only wants to see him happy

Perhaps another comic with him at play, where he repeatedly feels it coming but opts to continue playing instead, telling himself ‘Poopies still far off, blueberry wants to play more’. With a predictable end.

I love how Blueberry asks the poopies to walk to the litterbox, and thinks they might disappear ifhe can’t see them. Weirdly cute, and just what a Fluffy would do.