Blueberry Stuck (Pastry_Knight)

After yet another trip to the vet Blueberry’s owner decided to give him a bit of a treat for being so well behaved, he got to lick out the yogurt tub, it was one of his favourite things, but he could get a little bit exuberant with trying to get the stuff at the very bottom of the pot.

37 Likes

Congrats my dude you managed to make a fluffy endearing to me

6 Likes

I love him

2 Likes

Love him. He’s so retarded.

4 Likes

Being stupid really is its own punishment.

2 Likes

Theres just something i always found so interesting n bewildering about the fact they try to ask n beg inanimate objects lol

4 Likes

Silly Blueberry, the “let me do it for you” approaching doesn’t work on fluffies

Greek? This fluffy’s got good taste.

2 Likes

Greek yogurt, now that’s a savage torture

1 Like

This is what greed gets.

He’s so sad and so perfect. I love him fantastic writing and wonderful emotions just a blob of
patheticness that wants others to be happy.

1 Like

Tell me about it

Blueberry is a fluffy of very little brain. Anyone who can name that reference gets virtual sketties!

I dig the art style here, man. Blueberry is adorable. I am interested in learning more about his time as a foal in the shelter that he was terrified of being returned to less he be pillowed and made a poopeh babbeh.

1 Like

This is a great series.

I love how fucking pathetic a “reward” this is though. Like instead of giving him a dollop of yogurt or something, his owner’s like “Here Blueberry, you get to lick the garbage today!” and it’s like ambrosia to the little idiot.