Boopco Micro Munchkin Queen (by Booperino)

A colored version of the Micro Munchkin Queen.

Much like other boopco munchkin it lives in a state of perpetual happyness… and because of that we have to restrain them so they dont go laying eggs everywhere making a mess.

They don’t mind, however, as their tiny brains give all its energy to the excitment of babys than its current placement against a wall.

An idea i had, thanks to several comments from dif people here, is that munchkins will make raspberry noises and wiggle their tiny leggies when they cant move, thus pretending to be flying like planes… cut the legs and tongue and saw their mouth shuts they will vibrate in place because they are pretending to be a car… the fun cannot be halted! Literally!

30 Likes

Absolutely love this.

4 Likes

I wonder if they dream~

3 Likes

The dreams of boopco munchkins are too complex for human and fluffy brain to comprehend

7 Likes

Hungry MirMunk

Immediate thought at the drawing. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

There was a webcomic called “Beaver and Steve” that had a Panda Queen. Basically implying pandas were actually insects. You would’ve loved it, but sadly the comic’s site is in disarray at this point. It was so wonderfully stupid.

I did buy the two books from the guy and get sketches from him, though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gave a quick google and saw some strips, yup that looks like my brand of humor XD

3 Likes

Feed babbehs to the queen… she produces micro munchkins with two heads!
twice the fun!

new from boopco!

i mean micro munchkin babbehs, regular fluffy babbehs would probly result in wingys cause of the ammount of sweetness in their meat :thinking: maybe

3 Likes

I’ll take 20!

Wait…what if you feed her two-headed munchkins?

3 Likes

i think eventually we reach a point where we’ll create a creature that is all heads, heads for arms, heads for legs, heads for head, heads for eyes.
stuff of nightmares…

feed that to the queen and she produces an alpaca

5 Likes

Thanks, I hate her!

1 Like

And I continue to absolutely fall in love with this absurd ass idea. This is fantastic xD

2 Likes

Queen chrysalis hitting different now

2 Likes

She dreams of being strapped to a wall and making raspberry noises.

4 Likes

Somehow you made the alien fluffy queen look adorable. Amazing. And your head canon is sublime weirdbox.

3 Likes

Now you got me thinking how these type are like xenomorphs from Aliens that can breed fast :cold_sweat:

If not been watched when breeding are they as fast as micros?

2 Likes

considering how the munchkins got tiny legs just so they dont walk far, i imagine they move the legs fast but “run” very very slowly lol

2 Likes

Cweepy see-pwaces. Wool wike stingy-buggies. Nu wike stingy-buggies, wan’ huggy-buggies!

1 Like

Blood type boop confirmed.

It’s a Munchkin!

1 Like

THE MUNCHKIN HAS BREACHED THE GEOFRONT AND WANTS TO PLAY BLOCKIES WITH THE CENTRAL DOGMA!

2 Likes