Flufftober '21 - 08 (by Booperino)

Day 8 of flufftober
Confidential Boopco documents on Boopco Branded MICRO Munchkin Fluffys (by Booperino)
The tag of industrial-sadbox is for the poor saps who are now cursed with this information :stuck_out_tongue:

33 Likes

Glad to see more companies using dehydration for their fluffy variants. :slight_smile:

Also, has a spicy diet been tried?

4 Likes

ooo i havent thought about that :slight_smile: i wonder what that would create

5 Likes

Jalepeno Jellens?

5 Likes

lol perhaps, they are already very offputting by themselves, mix that with the transparent exoskeletons of the boopco micro munchkins and maybe we could have another for the creepy line of biotoys lol

3 Likes

Emperor? Is THAT what the E in CEO stands for…it all makes sense.

2 Likes

ofc, it means:
Complete
Emperor
Of-you-all

1 Like

Exploding Mic-Munches, don’t survive the first day to get to the drying process.

3 Likes

Normally not for fluffies as food but…
Jalapeno Jellenheimers sound amazing

4 Likes

I wonder, if the didn’t types are influenced based on diet would it effect the flavor of the dried fluffies…I see a use for those fluffies that don’t make it to the drying process alive.

NEW! Mirco-Munchkin Fluffy “shaped” snacks. Fried and crispy, try all the flavors today!

[Bugs as food are the future, afterall]

4 Likes

lmao i mean, CEO Booperino (no relations to handsome artist booperino) would be the kinda evil ceo to advocate “eat the bugs, sleep in the pods”, and since they ARE bugs wellll

3 Likes

Dry them anyway and then grind them up to enhance the flavor.

Make Protein packed ‘seasonings’.

3 Likes

Hmmm…is the Umami diet responsible for making the royal jelly?

(Spaghetti = marinara sauce = tomato = umami…?)

2 Likes

Sounds like potential ramen seasoning to me.

3 Likes

Feel free to try out our Jellen bellies line, Sadistically seasoned would be the flavor you’re interested in. Recently featured in the hasbio 2 catalogue.

Just dont swallow since they’re more for fluffy extermination then anything else.

4 Likes

The exoskeletons reminded me that im happy to see someone else using those for a variant as well. :slight_smile:

Mine was called ‘Freezer foals’ and they shed their exterior layer as they grew and you could eat the sheddings (along with the whole fluffy).

Freezer Foals 2 - Chest Freezer Boogaloo

2 Likes

Yeah, i will betray my family in a heartbeat.

Oh press. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I fuckin’ told you it was worrying, but does anyone listen to me?

3 Likes

@bunnybunnyhops revealing the truth while Boopco executive board goes bonkers

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: :smiling_imp:

1 Like