Bootleg Claw (Felixmcfurry)

![

(upload://rCzJyBbJJ3kwJEj0VNQNzeN5f4E.png)

33 Likes

I wonder if it would be easier or harder to catch the little bastards with these machines compared to ones filled with regular toys. We all know the claw has variable pressure to prevent constant wins, but fluffies have some capacity for thought. Would they willingly try to get grabbed or would they try to escape the meanie metal munstah?

If they actively want to get grabbed it would actually make sense for these machines to mangle them to encourage extra plays to get ones that don’t get turbofucked by the mechanism.

If they try to avoid it you could probably make a fun abuse centred machine where you’re initially given a guaranteed shot at stunning or entangling a fluffy before the usual claw machine comes into play. You’d probably get a bunch of repeat customers just enjoying torturing and terrifying fluffies, win or lose.

I really think about this too much

7 Likes

…is that a fucking furry playing the claw game?
Disgusting. Shameful.

3 Likes

I can’t draw humans for the life of me, so in my universe everyone is just a furry

5 Likes

That’s kinda retarded ngl

A universe where big, intelligent furry creatures abuse small, less-than-intelligent ones. Morbidly interesting. I also very much enjoy that close-up on the green kid. The style makes it look like through the eyes of the fluff’s the bigger furries look horrifying.

6 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to see what you do with this setting of yours. Please keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Great way to briefly make a friend.

dude’s really part of the “innocent animal abuse” community trying to throw shade on furries

5 Likes

Yes. And?

1 Like

Ahhh, this brings back memories…

1 Like

Makes sense to me! I like the sense of personality you give em :grin:

1 Like