Bought at first sight (artist: Carpdime)

Scene depicting Blueberry’s original owner, Rosemary MacMillan deciding to purchase both Blueberry and his brother Cabot.

This provides some background on a previous picture I did of Blueberry’s final moments with his show fluffy mother:

Goodbye and hello at the fluffy thoroughbred stable (artist: Carpdime)

Also provides some background to Rosemary and her champion fluffy Cabot which featured in Princess Pinky’s agility racing championship story:

Princess Pinky and Amy - The Fluffy Agility Championship (author/artist: Carpdime)

77 Likes

Hehehe… the thought of professional fluffy racing makes me giggle.

9 Likes

This lady is a Karen.

5 Likes

The sound of fluffies racing is: pomf pomf pomf pomf

8 Likes

Wasn’t she the same bitch who stopped talking to Avo’s dad because he adopted Avo from a foal in a can?

Apparently the little green mutt wasn’t good enough to be friends with the perfect pedigree purebred Princess Pinky. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You keep levelling up! This is a suuuper smooth read. Rosemary seems an astute business person but too heavy handed with the merchandise : D

1 Like

I’d pay to watch that

1 Like

No its a different character. The girl who stopped talking to Avo’s dad is Princess Pinky’s owner.

Its not exactly a new idea though: https://fluffy-community.com/t/racing-fluffies-artist-waggytail-fluffybooru-id-23250-23251-23256/5041

I also kind of preferred Waggytail’s take on the concept because he actually portrays his fluffies as somewhat agile and capable of actually running, and not just doing a frantic waddle.

5 Likes

I now want two types of official fluffy races.

Both the ones where they actually can run (speedwalking human pace or similar).

But also the ones where they waddle making pomf pomf pomf noises on soft flooring.

I could cheer for the first ones and die of cuteness overload for the seconds

4 Likes

pomf pomf pomf enf enf enf

“Hey, stop that!”

3 Likes

With Mystic and the other hoofie squeakie fluffies it would be tap tap pomf pomf pomf squeak squeak pomf pomf tap tap squeak tap

3 Likes

dawwww

1 Like

I guess I’m confused on what makes a fluffy ‘purebred’ or ‘Througbred’ since there really aren’t any ‘official’ subspecies of fluffies, or any real differences from a street fluffy.

Note: I am out of my element on this one, so if I am wrong or misinformed, feel free to correct me.

The black card with infinite credit is a nice detail XD

God the noise at a fluffy race would be something…
“Huuhuu nu wan wun!”
Hafhafhaf ”Nee’ wun fastew ow wose weggies!”
“Hey nu bite fwuffy!”
“Nu wike diwt in eyesies!”
And of course a chorus of farting and pooping.

2 Likes

And those would be the highly trained thoroughbreds! :laughing:

1 Like

Given that Carpdime has depicted Buttercup being able to pace with his owner, I think its safe to say there’s quite a bit of difference between the average fluffy and a street fluffy. There’s also the idea that there are different breeds of fluffies, like how Candy is of the “Waggytail” breed, which is based off how Waggytail drew his fluffies to be more agile.

Think of it like how certain fluffies are more expensive than others, and from there, there might be some money in breeding more “pure” or exotic looking fluffies over rare ones. But yes, at least in the setting of the Avocadoverse there’s huge differences between a street fluffy and a domestic.

2 Likes