Silly Blueberry (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb ids: 24473 & 24834)

122 Likes

Adorable!Absolute ADORABLE!

~

I’ve uploaded the depictions of Carpdime’s Avocado and Buttercup from his classic period (2014 to 2016), but I’ve not yet covered Blueberry proper. I shall do so now.

The above are the two images that Carpdime drew of Blueberry as an adult. As one can tell, Blueberry is a little bit of a whiner and a scaredy cat, and suffers from separation anxiety very easily. Apparently, Carpdime drew both pictures for Hugbox week on the booru. (yes, the booru had box themed weeks). Out of The Three Amigoes, Blueberry’s story was arguably the least developed in Carpdime’s classic period. Having spoken to Carp, Blueberry’s origin was supposed to be roughly analogous to what was seen in The Last Baby

That said, Blueberry as a character has been greatly developed ever since Carpdime returned to the fluffy fandom, and especially on Fluffycommunity. His origin has been drawn out at the start of the year (and also here), and Carpdime has written a fair amount of Blueberry with his owner, Jimmy. And of course, Blueberry is an important recurring character in my own story about Avo!

You can read the first part of Jimmy & Blueberry here: Blueberry and Jimmy (Part 1) - The good and the bad (author: Carpdime)

6 Likes

“Nee daddeh awive”
For what, a sacrifice?

10 Likes

Poor sweet annoying Blueberry. Everything will be okay.

One of my favorite memes I've made

Blueberry King Close Up

9 Likes

This is how I think of fluffies for the most part
Sweet but neurotic

7 Likes

D’aww. What an adorable little fluffy ball of anxiety and abandonment issues.

5 Likes

I can’t decide if that’s a dog or a cat in the shape of a fluffy… because I tend to have those interactions with both type of pets. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hes guilty of loving too much lol

6 Likes

Fluffies: "Nuuu daddeh, nu go ‘way! Fwuffy nee ou’!

My rabbits: “You still there?”

2 Likes

I would make an argument against that and go on about it being selfish, but really, it is all about past trauma causing insecurities.

And insecurities are a bitch to get past.

5 Likes

At least this parasite is self conscious enough to know it needs its host. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My cats: “Go and toil for us.”

4 Likes

This is my dog to a tee. She starts to have a breakdown if I take the garbage out without her.

2 Likes

I would say that this is horrible annoying, but that would be hypocritical of me since I absolutely love videos of cats just meowing and trying to get their owners out of the bathtub

4 Likes

What a needy wanker.

With all due respect.

Solution: Have the fluffy take a shower as well.

1 Like

@Swindle had a great story about a crybaby fluffy that drowned in his own tears. One of my favourites.

Maybe he should hang out with my Blueberry, he’s got a little somethin’-somethin’ for those nerves.

That doesn’t ring any bells, but it might have been one of my sillier stories. Like the fluffy trapped in an empty aboveground pool that keep walking in circles, convinced he was trapped in a maze.

Reminds me of another comic with a clingy fluffy, the owner had enough of the annoyance and pillowed it.