Avocado, the Foal in a Can by Carpdime

21878 - artist_carpdime can foal foal_in_a_can little_avocado released safe.jpeg

54 Likes

The first three images Carpdime officially dew of Avocado. SInce they flowed as a comic, I have decided to post them here as a group. The picture of Avocado entering his can, while the first to appear in the series, was drawn much later.

4 Likes

I’m fairly sure the first picture of Avocado in his can was the first ever depiction of a foal-in-a-can. I remember at the time there was a sudden surge in interest of this new topic. I had done a follow-up meta comic describing this new interest in foal-in-a-cans and it’s subsequent quietening down.

It still brings me a bit of joy seeing new foal-in-a-can works that follow the design I had originally come up with.

4 Likes

I plan to upload that! But it would be part of the “reunion” series, where Avo comes to terms with his own origin. I always felt that the story flowed when viewed as Foalcan Inc. dissipating, and Avo and his owner seeing the dilapidated factory

(also I haven’t gotten to that point in the story yet in my tribute Dx I’m still at Avo as a foal! )

1 Like