Bowl-Fluffies for sale (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Hello everybody! Some people recomended me to make a fluffy-bowl enclosure, I had planed doing this after draw enclosures for unicorn/pegasus and alicorns… but I decided to do this first. To be honest, I´m not completely satisfied with the result, so in the future I´ll make better acuatic an amphibian enclosures for fluffies.

116 Likes

Super adorable! I never understood where bowl fluffies even came from but I do love how turtle like they are.

10 Likes

Bowl fluffies are creepy and weird.
Art is good, though.

4 Likes

Isn’t the fluff on tv one of carp’s designs?

4 Likes

Ngl this incredible!! I always love your enclosure art and other enclosure kind of arts on FC it just intrigues the zoologist in me.

2 Likes

Awwww! And they’re so well mannered too!

Sees two of them saying “bestest babbeh”

You know the rules, and so do I!

4 Likes

They open up a huge range of possible avenues for abuse, though! Just off the top of my head, you could, with their unique abdomen:
Pour scalding water or other caustic substances into it.
Shave its belly fluff, gag it, and use the bastard as a food bowl for other fluffies.
Living litter-box.
Drowning pool for a mummeh’s own babies, or use it as a general drowning pool
Ant farm!
…and many more!

4 Likes

So cute! I ADORE these looks at habitats, enclosures, etc.

I just want to put popcorn in one for movie night. Bowl fluff’s inclusion in snacking optional.

2 Likes

Sounds like they need a one-on-one meeting with Mr Blowtorch to make sure they remember.

2 Likes

I am not a fan of bowl fluffies but it’s clear you put a lot of effort into their little habitat so that is really cool.

6 Likes

I’d be throwing change in there like an American mall in the 90’s.

1 Like

Your enclosure art is always terrific.

I would like the brown one. Tenderloin needs a litterbox that can suck his dick while he shits.

1 Like

I’m gonna make it my mission to write something with bowl fluffies that’s so good you change your mind

1 Like

I like to think of them as different breeds or brands of fluffy. Some are fancier or more desirable than others. In my headcanon, the most beautiful and perfect fluffies, Shafer-Araks, are unfairly maligned as ugly, while something like a @Carpdime or @Fluffus would be more expensive.

Most of them are @infraredturbine because his design to me just screams “I’m so common as to become disposable in the eyes of all around me.”

3 Likes

Ok, this is interesting… Sorry for off topic but. Where would fare mine?

I kind of doubt you could, but not because of your writing ability. Bowls are most well used in wild fluffy stories which is likely my least favorite genre on the site. As a pet they are never used beyond gimmicky things, which don’t get me wrong can be funny for a one-off but isn’t something that makes me think back on it at all.

1 Like

They are extremely rare finds even out the wild

Just need to get a bowl fluffy and treat it like those rubber pop up toy things, turn them inside out

6 Likes

I would pay any price to deliver that duck’s head to that little cunt foal. How fucking dare a toy love a toy–it’s unnatural.

4 Likes

Bowl fluffies have grown on me. The babbehs would be perfect to squeeze with your thumb.

2 Likes