Bowl Fluffy Springs (Pg. 4) [By: Jejjick]

Getting a bit nasty now. I should be able to get these out faster now that I have a way to work on digital art more frequently.

< Previous | Next >

107 Likes

Holy shit this is getting so GOOD.

Also…part of me kinda feels sorry for the bestest. He seemed to be honestly alright for a bestest baby.

13 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s all coming together now.
Scalded to death, simply delicious

4 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m glad you’re liking it. He more took the temporary title to heart because of fluffy stupidity, not realizing he was never a real “favorite” and just happened to develop quicker.

5 Likes

Dunno if this was the intention, but it kinda comes off like the mummuh is the bitch here lol

7 Likes

tenor

Excellent work and it’s all the dumbass fluffys fault.

1 Like

She’s a good fluffy. But her son begging for huggies and calling himself bestest against her orders, all the while she’s being boiled alive, does seem to bring the worst out of her lol.

10 Likes

Lol FINALLY REALIZING IT NOW??? HAHAHA THAT’S WWUT YOU GET FOR HAVING A BESTESH BABBEH, HAHAH GO CRY AND BEG FOR THW WATER TO STOP HURTING YOU… maybe it might listen lol

1 Like

OooHhhh bestes gonna gall in the water? Fuckin glorious

1 Like

SO GOOD :weary: :weary: :weary:

1 Like

Oh o smacking your bestesh while been cooked aint gonna end well.

2 Likes

Im not gonna lie everytime a fluffy says “huggies make everything better” it activates such a twinge in my head i can’t explain xD

3 Likes

bestest doesn’t know that he has the power to vomit on the mare’s eyes

1 Like

Calling it now. The sister is gonna make it (still alive but really badly burned) across the hot spring on her mother’s boiled corpse and ask the guy watching for help. He will then kick her in the middle of the spring to die screaming as her family did.

2 Likes

Nasty little pests deserve nasty fates. Hope best baby dies first.

1 Like

The green pegasus babbeh seems like such a good babbeh, only focused on giving mummah and bruddah Huggies totally ignoring her own pain

Chances of survival are very slim little one but I’m rooting for you :blush:

3 Likes

Truly such a sweetheart that she doesn’t even notice her own hurties. Unfortunate that she was born to this stupid family that doesn’t deserve her. :pensive:

1 Like

AUGH I missed this on release day! ANyways, Its BOILING TIME!! AS I PERDICTED…easily…
Still looks good, love the emotion on these little idiot faces.

1 Like

Excellent comics. The bowl fluffies are so disgusting, glad to see them in anguish lol. Stupid mare took her panic and frustration out on her bebbeh, now they will all boil

1 Like