Bowl Fluffy Springs (Pg. 5) [By: Jejjick]

Felt like cranking this out today to keep up the momentum.

< Previous | Next >

114 Likes

The absolute meltdown. No pun intended. LMFAO

8 Likes

Damn you’re really cranking these out! Also fuck the mummuh. She’s just taking out her anger and fear on the bestest who really hasn’t done anything wrong.

Fuck that bitch.

12 Likes

Well in fairness the comics themselves have been done for a while. I’ve just been coloring them and it takes me ages to finish anything.

5 Likes

I love your art SO much! Keep it up!!

3 Likes

The last panel in this page is delish! You get the motion of the smack, the vastness of the water, and see the beginning of that slow, inevitable capsizing. Good stuff!

3 Likes

I wonder if she looks like a pig once done boiling?

1 Like

Thank you, I worry these end up looking shoddy despite how long they take since I’m kind of getting my bearings with comic making. It’s reassuring to hear that the results of my experimentation aren’t total nonsense.

1 Like

Well thank you very much for that, the support and recognition of the details is greatly appreciated. I was worried that the motion wasn’t clear so that’s definitely good to hear. I feel like I tend to crowd my panels too much because I suck at paneling and writing concisely, so I wanted that last panel to at least have some room for the illustration to breathe.

3 Likes

BUUUUUUUURN BUTCH ! BURN, MOTHERFUCKING BURN !

2 Likes

come on greeny babbeh maybe if you make a sprint you can get on her back as she turns :grimacing:

i think your fate is sealed sadly, natures gonna claim this one. :melting_face:

3 Likes

Man steamed dumb mare anyone?

Of all the place to go bonkers, they deserve it.

3 Likes

Burn you little shitbags.

2 Likes

Interesting fact:
Not only the almost boiling water will do damage to the flesh and skin, the highly acidic minerals will penetrate the pores and amplify the pain receptors.

The shaking of the fluffy on the water will heat up her body faster and making her blood vessels explode due to pressure.

Anyway, it won’t be a pretty death.

6 Likes

This is so evil, I love it! As for those concerned about the babbehs who did nothing wrong… well they did. They exist, that’s what they did wrong… but that’s about to be corrected by nature, it seems. lol

2 Likes

The narrator must be having the time of his life, you can’t find drama like this on TV

3 Likes

Mmmmm fried bowls. With foal nuggies.

2 Likes

frankly im impressed the mom put up with her son’s shit for so long, i lost patience with him the moment he called himself “bestest” & gave himself a greed-induced tummyache.

1 Like

Get boiled you stupid fucks

1 Like

Oh my god I missed bowl fluffy lore, this is so amazing. The anguish and burns just make this a grade A+ read! Love the way you draw them.

1 Like