Bowl Fluffy Springs (Pg. 6) [By: Jejjick]

Finally made some time to finish this page up. Two left after this, and they’ll probably end up being quite involved for the workload of coloring, so not ETA on that but it should be much quicker than the time between this and the previous page.

< Previous | Next >

124 Likes

Definitely worth the wait. We all know everything involved here is doomed but the wait shall be worth it no doubt

5 Likes

The fact that this dumbass is only in this predicament because she felt the need to show off her shitty flotational abilities rather than just walking around the small pool is just… hilarious.

8 Likes

And…did that foal jumped out thinking his wings can fly him away? :man_facepalming:

Man those 3 ended up as steaming fluffy dish

4 Likes

Impeccable and … Weirdly nostalgic as always your style kinda reminds me of like really good 80s 90s cartoons like racoons original MLP and care bears and other such like things I want like a stuffy modeled after your fluffs well pre boiled ;p

1 Like

She actually didn’t jump, the mare was slowly tipping over and the weak grip of a foal couldn’t handle holding on to the mild incline lmao.

4 Likes

Byotiful! Specially since they’re being cooked on their own fat

2 Likes

What a nice thing to wake up to.

3 Likes

Love how low she’s riding in the water. Like maybe she has enough buoyancy to hang on a little longer, but probably not.

2 Likes

Ohhh I see welp both gonna be cooked anyway :joy:

1 Like

Goddamn they’re really stupid. Oh well. Watching them burn and suffer is still hilarious.

1 Like

Worth the wait. God these things are helpless

1 Like

You know it’s bad when a bowl fluffy is pulling the “wawa is bad fo fwuffies” line.

2 Likes

Huh. Would regular non bowl fluffies sink if they were in the water? The babies here seem to be floating.

1 Like

it just gets better

1 Like

In my canon, bowl foals have so much blubbery buoyant baby fat that they float no matter what. It unfortunately won’t help them here, and regular foals would just flail around and sink lol.

1 Like

Oh shit its happening LETS GOOOOOOO hyped to see this series continues

2 Likes

Damn shes hit the water, had hopes for the wingy one she was a good babbeh :nooo:

Sadly nature doesnt care how good or bad you are :shrug:

1 Like

flash boil for a bestie!
…does any think the tits gonna pop?

1 Like

Not this time but stay tuned for some of that.