Bowl Protection Part (1/2) (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

104 Likes

This not gonna end well

11 Likes

gosh, a racist fluffy, it doesn’t get worse then that.

17 Likes

Wow first time I see a fluffy refer to a person as poopie before. Usually it’s dummy or monster human so it’s quite a shock to hear/see that both in-universe and out.

Mumma done fucked up and now she’ll about to find out how deep shit she’s in.

9 Likes

A racist, an idiot and a danger to her kids.

This bitch is a trifecta of shittiness.

15 Likes

Awww not so confident now are we? Racist fluffies are such an odd thing as according to the lore all fluffies are supposed to love humans regardless. I feel like this may be a mental defect in their coding, but whatever give this bitch hell.

Also I find it ironic how this fluffy can call this human poopie, while she herself would be called poopie/ugly by both humans and other fluffies. Very bold yet dumb

10 Likes

I kinda hope the lady brings the foals to the shelter regardless of if the mare is still concious or alive afterwards so at least they get something better than being smothered (literally) by her.

5 Likes

Kick the shit out of the mother, take the foals to the shelter, raise em with Poopie Fluffies so they grow up without that prejudice

4 Likes

Of all the things to say you dumb bitch!

Your own pride and stupidity will be the end of you!

In fact she is soo stupid she is actually killing her foals!!! :scream:

Can’t wait to see what befallen her, hope she suffers and her foals are saved ( I hope )

7 Likes

I tought the same while doing this but then i remember it that I saw some comics before about ugly fluffys that had preference for their pretty foals, and some other about ugly fluffys killing their ugly foals.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Fluffies not having an inside voice or cognitive filter willl never not be hilarious, almost as hilarious as the consequences of not having those things.

Here comes the hurties.

6 Likes

Almost like an extension of self-loathing? That’s actually a very interesting idea.

4 Likes

What if we’re all jumping to conclusions? What if the mare just thinks that ‘poopies’ is a generic insult because she’s been called it so many times and doesn’t realise it’s down to her appearance?

Watch Part 2 be a school lesson on the dangers of calling people names, especially names you don’t fully understand the meaning of. The mare has her Sesame Street moment and thanks Carol for teaching her that name calling is a bad thing.

10 Likes

Ugly/unpopular fluffies killing their own “ugly” foals and preserving their pretty ones is actually something we seen before in a Roomie post.

In where a mare is leaving behind her brown/green babbehs to protect her pretty one.

3 Likes

I always find interesting how some green fluffies get treated relatively well and others don’t depending upon the shade and brightness

3 Likes

Yeah a neon green fluffy could be called ugly or pretty but a pale green can face the same treatment. I find earth colored treatment to be very interesting and diverse in the fluffy world.

3 Likes

Lmao she code switched I’ve seen this happen in real life that fluffy is beyond fucked

2 Likes

[Record scratch] it was at this point the bitch mare ugly as sin realized that she gone goofed,or at least it should have if it wasn’t as stupid as a bag of doorknobs and twice as annoying.
I am looking forward to seeing the conclusion.

1 Like

Never will there be a more hateable sight. Legit racism aside, has she ever seen herself? What a colossal and unwarranted ego in a feral, but any ego in a fluffy is inherently unjustified lmao. Please oh please find a creative and brutal way to end this.

3 Likes