BREAD FLUFFYS!! (Bad_Roomie)

I tried to make it a bit logical, although they are inexplicably heat resistant (there is a limit for sure)

I imagine that many recipes can come up using bradfluffys, for example adding chirpy fluffys inside other dishes as a side dish.

I also imagine the little ones being skewered like broccoli on a fork, as I said before they are a very easy meatloaf to make.

4 Likes

I enjoyed this a lot, thank you

3 Likes

Maybe you just need to puncture the flesh like a potato?

Alternatively, I could see people skinning the fluffy to remove a level of insulation, especially if they’re gonna take time to remove innards etc anyway. Then when you’re done and you have the deskinned and gutted fluffy you wrap it in its old dough shell.

I wonder if bread fluffy skin would cook in a fryer? If so you might be able to use it as a wrap for something so it’s not just thrown out.

3 Likes

I’ve never actually heard of fried bread dough.

I just looked it up, and apparently it tastes like unsweetened funnel cake and has strong connections to Native American culture.

6 Likes

I imagine that if we put them in a deep fryer something similar to chicken popcorn would come out.
Perhaps before frying them they should be mashed very well until the entrails spit, clean them a little and then fry them until golden brown.

I’m still laughing at your idea of ​​putting them in a hot dog heat roller :laughing:

3 Likes

Hotdog roller story:

Hewp daddeh, babbeh am wwong side uppies!
~Three second of rotating realizing they’ll be upright shortly~. . Thank ou’ Daddeh!
~six second later as they realize they’re about to be upside down again~ Hewp daddeh!

5 Likes

oh god there could be different breeds of bread fluffs like sourdough, rye, and wholewheat.

3 Likes

you should shave your fluffs more often.

Step 1: add butter to your corn fluffy
Step 2: stick the corn fluffy into a microwave
Step 3: watch her loosing her shit over her bubbehs fucking exploding
Step 4: eat their corpses while the corn fluffy cries and begs you to stop

2 Likes

I need to draw this…

3 Likes

And instead of classifying them by their color, they would be by their flavor:
-pie
-sweet bread
-loaf bread
-wholemeal bread
-bitter

It could also happen that if they are not baked in time they begin to decompose and it is necessary to shave them.

2 Likes

Sweet bread would be just regular fluffies.

3 Likes

You never fail to be amazing roomie! I absolutely love the concept of these. Both delicious and interactive!

2 Likes

I’d constantly shave the fluffy, it dosen’t knead that dough!

2 Likes

Just add butter

5 Likes

I want a Yorkshire Pudding fluff.

Pffft lmao your work never disappoints

What is this unholy place

1 Like

This reminded me of streetfighter how one of the attack lines sounds like ‘Id like some poundcake!’

3 Likes

Actually, what I was referring to is that sweetbreads is the name of certain organ meats.

2 Likes

https://www.thestinkingrose.com/sf/menu1.html

It was surprisingly good, actually.

2 Likes