BREAD FLUFFYS!! (Bad_Roomie)

I’m adding this to my head cannon, and I am going to tweak a couple bits to fit in better.

3 Likes

This is interesting and cute and good to eat…the bread that is :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a completely different set of bad foals being fed to ducks, just coincidently colored identically, as the good ones, right roomie? RIGHT??

2 Likes

The ducks part was such a great idea! I loved it!

4 Likes

Happy to turn 69 likes into 70.

2 Likes

Fried bread is something my mom used to make for breakfast. Very English I guess?

Also!
Chinese Fried dough: https://youtu.be/8yUXj9xmALw
https://youtu.be/G2-VAa3Ugd0

2 Likes

Or a poopie fluffy depending on the context

1 Like

Dude, amigo, I would go to your house, and bring A Whole Turkey for your family and the poor, if you had just one of those Bread Fluffys in your diner table.

This is soooooooo fuuuuuuckiiiiiiiing adorable cute amazing creative sparkling dazzling delightful spectacular awesome horrible satisfactory gory and perfect thing I have ever seen.

2 Likes
  1. When the fur is raw do they get sticks, leaves, normal hair pieces, etc stuck in there? Or is the dough resistant to contamination?

2. How long would it be okay to have the fluffy raw? Same question for when cooked.

3. Could you teach a bread fluffy that the removal of their fluff for the unsanitary reasons is so they “smell pretty” so they dont hate it?

4. How would you bathe your bread fluff?

ANYWAYS… would LOVE more content with these fluffies!

2 Likes

One idea I had for a bread fluffy image would have been an owner that doesn’t like raisins plucking them off a bread fluffy before eating - but that would have brought up a weird situation where the only abuse would have been that the fluffy didn’t get his nuts eaten instead of just thrown away. :laughing:

I know someone here could make something out of this concept too, so the idea is up for grabs. :blush:

2 Likes

You shoulda put fangs on the ducks, y’know…kind of as a carniviousduck reference.

2 Likes

Fwuffie sabe nummies fo’ watah.
~Forgets due to having lots of food~
~Father about to put fluffy in the oven notices raisins in the dough~
nu daddeh! Nu take fwuffies nummies!

3 Likes

1 - Yes. Thankfully ferals dont tend to mind a little bark/leaves etc in their diet. I imagine grooming is important to them. Smart Ferals tend to keep a pantry of bread they dont eat from their cooked coats and rotate from oldest stock first. May also extra bake to make tac or if they have salt make preserved breads for winter.

2 - Wish I could answer but I am not knowledgeable on the raw dough front. Cooked they are like normal bread with the various risks entailed. It was speculated in the discussions that bread fluffies that keep a baked coat (though might apply to raw) that goes stale or grows mold etc are treated as ‘bad / poopie’ and are ostracized to the outskirts (until they get sheered anyway) in an attempt to protect the main group from getting contaminated.

3 - Yes. ^

4 - Probably after sheering the dough off. Though if anyone knows a recipe for something you can ‘wash / soak’ dough in to make a unique bread that you could use for this purpose it’d probably be welcome.

Good questions. :slight_smile:

What would a Pita Bread Fluffy entail? It gets happy when it’s split open and you fill the hole?

1 Like

Probably likes rolling in Olive oil.

The last one has 4000 x 2000 pixels, holy crap!

2 Likes

Let’s imagine it is an alternate universe where they behaved very badly

3 Likes

into the flufferverse

If they really don’t listen, can you get rid of by feeding them on the ducks or chickens.

1 Like

i don’t know if you guys notice it, but this is a fluffy that can resist high temperature and get too comfortable with it.

1 Like