BREAD FLUFFYS!! (Bad_Roomie)

Hi! Today I bring you my version of breadfluffys.

I like to think that their fur is a kind of raw dough, it is not necessary to add anything since they have a special sweat that provides all the necessary ingredients, so they are always ready to go into the oven.

They resist the heat very well and enjoy while their fur is fluffing and browning, when they are ready they are overflowing with happiness since it is their pride to have a delicious coat.

The most grateful love to share their bread with their owners, others are more selfish and do not want to be touched, that depends on the individual character and upbringing of each one.

I would like to draw (later) a runaway mummah eating her babies’ fur to survive. I hope you like my perspective on the subject, see you later!

https://fluffy-community.com/t/great-breadfluffy-bakeoff-contest-wildcard-submissions-welcome-voting-for-contestants-over-pending-replies/24564

176 Likes

Awesome as always Bad Roomie :heart:

10 Likes

“Pwease num babbeh.” is one of the best out of context quotes I’ve ever seen on this site.

Even with context it’s still weird.

24 Likes

lol love these sweaty lil guys!

6 Likes

Who’s Brad Dough?

Seriously though, great concept. I do like the idea that they would try to eat themselves and each other.

I also wonder if it would be a health concern to shave them. If they are designed to be hot and sweaty, having no “fluff” seems like it would leave them dangerously cold.

8 Likes

Knowing me, I’d set my fluffy to bake, forget about it, then come back six hours to later to a burnt fluffy.

10 Likes

Nu! Nu num aww babbeh! Onwy fwuff! Onwy fwuff!!

I friggin’ love the reaction of the one about to land in the mouth of a duck. :laughing:

11 Likes

So many more ways to torture these things compared to normal fluffies!
I LOVE THEM!!!

5 Likes

Got damn! I misspelled it … I’m going to make a page with the word “bread”

5 Likes

They have a built in timer.

If they get too hot, they scream!

6 Likes

This has a nice range from wholesome to abuse. I quite enjoyed this, @Bad_Roomie! Very fun! :slight_smile:

So, if you had a bread fluffy, what would you eat the fluff with where you live? My friends love guava butter, for instance. I’d go with butter, add some pepper.

3 Likes

~Slow clap~ Bonus points for being extensive.

Also well done on the glistening ‘MOIST’ appearance while dough. xD

2 Likes

Me personally, bathe them in and/ or force feed them garlic so their bread is really garlicy.

Then eat it with spaghetti.

7 Likes

I love your drawings.

I ate at the Stinking Rose in California yeeeears ago. 40 clove garlic chicken, garlic ice cream, etc. Man, I smelled like garlic for about a week O_O

Might be best to simply rub it in.

2 Likes

I’m talking about eating the baked fluff goo off of a tiny horse monster. And even compared to that, garlic ice cream sounds gross.

3 Likes

Green Tsundere Muffin made me smile. :slight_smile:

If this doesn’t place for one of the cash prizes it’s definitely earned being named when I purchase one my silver site subscriptions.

2 Likes

As long as we are talking about mistakes, there is one more.

Ripping the bread off is definitely the correct way to eat it.

That fluffy’s pain and misery is the most delicious thing you could eat that bread with.

Side note: Your pictures have insane resolution, @Bad_Roomie

8 Likes

I think I would try to make a cake, maybe bathe them in milk before putting them in the oven to see if the flavor changes.

I’d also like to slice the fluffy and heat it up in the oven … it would be an instant meatloaf.
I’d still like to bake a chirpy breadfluffy to go with my morning coffee.

5 Likes

Could probably prepare a foal in a pan into a pig in a blanket equivalent… Or use a Pinene press to save time.

. . .I laughed picturing one of the foals placed on one of those hotdog heat rollers. xD

4 Likes