Some bread fluffies doodles[By Larur]

I really never understood how these things are supposed to work, it’s like the only magic in a mundane world. God how sad would that be, magic exists but it’s only to animate these things

7 Likes

Love the pure irony that bread fluffies are specifically programmed/trained to become food and are actually excited for it, but then cry and complain when they’re used for that very purpose.

6 Likes

On the positive side, you can cook bread fluffies and then loaf them after so you can serve a basket of sliced bread and bread rolls(legs) for meals. :slight_smile:

1 Like

~Makes muffins, begins cutting off muffin tops~

“No take pwetty fwuff~”

~Proceeds to toss the head/muffin bottom in the grabage~
(I dont do this but i’ve known people who do. xD)

3 Likes

I’m overjoyed by your enthusiasm about bread fluffies.

4 Likes

Ever put it in ham and bean soup?

Good shit.

3 Likes

Worse fate: eat one slice, leave it on the counter a few days, then throw it away because it’s stale.

2 Likes

(sigh)
The Clinton, Illinois Apple & Pork Festival…
Not gonna lie: the BEST pork & beans in the known universe.

A farmer somewhere in the county would supply a whole pig carcass which would be put in a huge cauldron outside, covered with beans and slow-cooked for two days over a wood fire. Absolute ambrosia!

1 Like

It’s something I didn’t know I needed in my life

2 Likes

The first one looks like he’s enjoying himself! very nice!

It’s such an inherently absurd idea, but it’s so cute and also horrifying.

1 Like

Has anyone wondered what happens if you eat a BreadFluff?

1 Like

Magic (or surrealism) is actually inherent in the fluffyverse. How do fluffies manipulate objects with hooves? Magic. How do fluffies survive horrendous injuries (like having all four legs ripped off while conscious)? Magic.

And there are more overt forms of magic as well. You don’t see it much these days, but early unicorns could often perform magic, like using their horns as nightlights, or making sparks fly from the tip (and in one terrifying case, actually igniting the horn as a sort of flaming sword).

In the KMEB meta, fluffies could explicitly break the laws of physics, though usually only when no humans were around. In the Micron meta, fluffies were…really, really weird.

So breadfluffs actually fit comfortably into the weirdbox category. After all, fluffies as food is an old tradition.

3 Likes

Its not really inherently different from eating regular fluffies, except for the rather disconcerting fact that your food would be talking as you ate it. But even if the breadfluff somehow survived being chewed, it wouldn’t survive the stomach acid.

1 Like

You should give a loaf to someone that butters their bread WAY too aggressively.

2 Likes

I can suspend my disbelief for about 90% of the stuff here about regular fluffies. but bread fluffies I just can’t same with garden fluffs I start asking too many questions and the suspension is shattered. Oh well maybe bread fluffs aren’t for me

2 Likes

“Oh you want your slice back do you?”

~Continues to slice radial pieces and then reattaches them to the head/shoulder portion in a random order~

1 Like

That’s fair.

I started the contest cause I wanted inspiration / other peoples take on my concept in development.

It fractured into three unique types and some that are between two schools ; honestly I like everyones take on it. But yes they get less and less plausible and more weirdbox as you proceed. ~chuckle~

Type 1: Normal fluffy that grows dough instead of fluff. dough must be sheared to be baked.

Type 2: Normal fluffy that grows dough instead of fluff. The body is somehow heat resistant to the point it can be baked but only the dough is supposed to be eaten.

Type 2.5 - As 2 but can birth type 3.

Type 3: Flesh and fluff are dough.

1 Like

This is incredibly stupid, but also incredibly hilarious. Give me more!

2 Likes

. . .I dont know why reading this gave me the idea of ‘Micro breadfluffy croutons’ but it’s there now.