Breaking The Family Bond Ch. 6: END [by BFM101]

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, it gives you a chance to look back and see the mistakes you made along the way. My mistake was believing that Fluffies are idiots, and don’t get me wrong, Fluffies ARE idiots, but like every other animal they’ll do whatever they can to escape when pushed into a corner. Unlike every other animal though, Fluffies can talk.

And since Fluffies can talk, then they can lie.

It was just over a week after the Crimson incident that they made their move, I had moved their cage upstairs into the main hallway to get more sunlight and air for Lavender, unsurprisingly Crimson had knocked the bitch up instantly, I had plans for those foals so I needed to make sure they lived. Since she would’ve tried to kill herself without her family I kept them with her, that was my second mistake.

In all the days leading up to today, the Fluffies never showed any signs of change in their attitude, nothing about their body language showed that they were planning anything, Spike still grimaced at me every time he saw me, Cobalt and Rose were still depressed by what they’d seen, Lavender still cried “Wan die” whenever I picked her up to check on her pregnancy/

Maybe it was my daily check-ups on Lavender that gave them the idea, maybe they already had the plan in mind before she was confirmed to be pregnant, either way it was her that made the first move. I’d just ran out of kibble the night before so I needed to run out to the shop to get more, after checking on the cage to make sure the family wasn’t going anywhere, I grabbed my coat, opened the door and…

“BIGGESH POOPIES!”

Lavender’s voice echoed through the house, it was impossible, she wasn’t due for another three weeks, if she was having a miscarriage then my plans were fucked. I turned and rushed back to the cage, in too much of a hurry to shit the front door behind me.

That was my third and final mistake.

“You fucking better keep those babies inside you, I sweat to Christ if you even think about giving me a dead one I’m gonna…”

I bent down to open the cage door and no sooner was it open I was greeted by Cobalt’s big blue ass.

“Hab sowwy-poopies.”

The little cunt fired a shotgun blast of shit straight into my face, I fell backwards in shock and disgust, trying desperately to get the literal shit out of my eyes, almost throwing up what went in my mouth. While I was distracted the family made their move, Spike and Rose ran out of the cage and along the table to a nearby bookshelf, they used that to clamber down onto the floor, from there they looked around and found an errant couch cushion on the floor, together they grabbed one side with their mouths and pulled the cushion over to allow a soft landing for their parents.

Cobalt went first, willing to take the risk before his mate, he held his breath and jumped off, it wasn’t a high table but high enough to worry a Fluffy. But he made it, the landing took some of the wind out of him but it was soft enough to not hurt him too much, he rolled off and looked back up towards Lavender.

“Wavenda, yu need tu jump.”

“Can’t, Wavenda tu scawed.”

“Cobaw know, but need escape munstah Joesep, bwing biggest heawt huwties to Wavenda if she stay.”

Knowing he was right, Lavender closed her eyes and jumped, trying to turn so she landed on her back and kept her babies safe. The landing winded her as well but she was alive, Cobalt helped her to her feet and quickly nuzzled her, proud of her for taking the risk. Together they made a run for the open door.

Spike turned to his sister. “Go wit mummah and daddeh, Spike hol off munstah.”

“Wose nu weave bruddah.”

“Wose need to suwvive fow famiwy.”

“Spike IS famiwy, Wose nu go without him.”

Realising his sister wasn’t going anywhere without him, Spike relented and led the charge towards me. I’d gotten most of the shit off my face but the only thing I had in my eyes now was pure fucking rage, I didn’t even care with Cobalt and Lavender had gone to, I saw the children running towards me and I wanted them fucking dead.

I grabbed the closest item to me, a digital clock, and chucked it at them, they both dodged out the way as the clock smashed into pieces on the floor. I threw the remote for my television at them, they dodged that as well and hid under the table, I was too far gone with fury to care about damaging my own property so I grabbed the table and tossed it out of the way, it cracked into splinters against the wall. That took Spike and Rose off-guard and they ran for cover underneath the sofa, that suited me just fine, since the back was against the wall, no matter which end they escape from, they couldn’t escape my sights.

“Your fucking family has fucked me over for the last time, I hope you said goodbye because when I find your parents I’m gonna take them apart piece by fucking piece until nothing remains but a pile of fucking entrails and then I’m gonna feed you those entrails because it’s more than you fucking deserve.”

They stayed under the couch, I didn’t have the patience to wait for them, I got onto the floor and placed my head down to see underneath.

“Who the fuck do you even think you are?”

In the darkness I saw the white outline of Rose, but before I could reach in to grab her I caught a slight movement and realised too late that the pure black Spike was almost invisible in the dark until he had already started charging at me. He jammed his horn into my cheek and cut into me, it wasn’t a deep cut but it was hard enough to draw blood.

“Spike am bestesh babbeh. An bestesh babbeh pwotect famiwy.”

Before I could react to his defiant cries I caught a glimpse of Rose moving towards me, more specifically of Rose’s behnd moving towards me.

“SOWWY-POOPIES!”

For the second time today, I got a flurry of shit in my face, only Rose aimed as much as she could into the cut Spike left on my face. Almost instantly I could feel my skin burning from the attack, I didn’t know what Fluffy shit could do to a person but I was too scared to find out, I raced to the bathroom to clean my cut out giving Spike and Rose their chance to escape.

Unaware of their escape, I splashed as much cold water onto my face as I could, trying to wash my cut free of Fluffy shit, I even grabbed a cotton bud to try and dig in though in my panic I may have done more harm than good. The cut still stung but I couldn’t see anymore shit on my face, it was then I realised I’d left the two foals alone, and sure enough they were already long gone by the time I returned. I knew I needed to disinfect and sew up my cut before I went looking for them, so I needed someone else to start the hunt for me.

I raced downstairs to the basement, picked up Crimson’s cage and raced back up again to let him out, Crimson hadn’t been outside or even upstairs in years so he looked at me confused to what I was doing with him.

“Daddeh face huwties?” He asked as best he could.

“Your cunt mare and her brood did this, I need you to track them down, bring the mare back alive, do what the fuck you want with the others.”

Crimson’s evil grin grew at the sickening thoughts of rape and murder in his mind.

“Cwimson fine dummeh mare and gib hewd foweba sweepies fow daddeh.”

Somewhere down the road, close to the alleyway I’d found them in, Cobalt and his family reunited, enjoying the fresh air for the first time in days. Him and Lavender embraced their surviving children and wept with joy over their survival.

Rose was the most animated she’d been since her abduction. “Mummah, daddeh, Spike was so bwave, gab munstah Joesep biggesh huwties on face. Den Wose gave him sowwy-poopies, make huwties tuwn tu buwnies.”

Cobalt looked at his son and daughter proudly. “Babbehs pwotect famiwy, no escape without yu, Cobaw wuv famiwy.”

“Oh pwease.”

The four of them turned in horror to see Crimson, he had followed their scent and easily found them, Lavender and Rose cowered in fear at the sight of him.

“Famiwy of dummehs, gib daddeh huwties. Cwimson told tu bwing back dummeh mawe for Cwimson’s babbehs, west can go foweba sweepies.”

Spike stepped in front of his family, the only one strong enough to take on this monsterous Fluffy.

“Spike no wet you neaw famiwy.”

“Cwimson nu gib Spike choice, Cwimson gonna bweak weggies and make Spike watch Cwimson gib Cobaw sowwy-hoofies tu face, then Cwimson wiww fuck sistah Wose tu deadth, in fwont of dummeh Spike.”

Spike flicked back his mane to show off his horn, no longer needing to hold back his anger.

“Dummeh Cwimson can twy.”

I had just finished sewing up my cut when I heard the pained whining from the front hall, I went to look and found a battered, bloodied and broken Crimson limping back into the house. I looked over the wreck in front of me, seeing cuts and broken bones all over him, the worst of the blood coming from what remained of his genitals.

Through his pained babbling I was able to make out that he found the family and got into a fight with Spike, and Spike destroyed him, using his horn to throw Crimson around the place until eventually stabbing him in the crotch and ripping his cock in half. Then while Crimson was bleeding out, Rose came up and gave him ‘sorry-hoofies’ to his testicles until they popped, Crimson was so scared of more pain that he ran back home before he was hurt even more.

Once he’d finished his story I heard him break down into tears, his usually gruff voice reduced to a high pitched whine just repeating two words over and over.

“Wan die, wan die.”

I could’ve probably saved him, but the attack on his genitals, the thing that Crimson had put his identity into, had broken him, his mind would never recover from it. I placed a hand on either side of his head and quickly snapped his neck, the only time I’d ever granted death to a Fluffy to wanted it.

I would’ve sworn revenge but I never found Cobalt or his family ever again, they had vanished from the alleyway by the time I’d arrived and without my own Fluffy to pick up their scent it was likely I’d never see them again without some dumb luck.

Now at this point if you’re thinking I’m going to turn a new leaf, realise that Fluffies are more intelligent than I thought and stop hurting them then let me just say you’re wrong. I was more irate then ever and thinking of newer, harsher ways to hurt any Fluffy I found. But they fucked me there as well, evidently Spike had been all over town spreading to word of ‘Dr Joseph Monster’ to anyone who would listen, that combined with the cut on my cheek was had gotten inflamed from the shit infection meant that no Fluffy wanted to come near me, let alone trust me enough to take me home.

I won’t lie, I fucking hated it, but part of me was impressed, I had underestimated this family and while I’d certainly made my own mistakes, they had used those mistakes to their advantage in ways I never imagined possible for a Fluffy.

After months of searching with no luck I decided to leave them, they’d earned their freedom. If I saw them again then all bets were off, but I’d let fate cast its hand for that outcome.

“BIGGESH POOPIES!”

Hidden away in a burrow near a river bank, Cobalt and his family tried to prepare for Lavender giving birth, they had avoided Joseph for over three weeks but were always careful not to let their guard down. They’d been cautious about the burrow since all Fluffies had a fear of water, but Lavender was getting too big to keep moving so they made their home and it had served them well.

Rose gentle nuzzled her mother’s face. “Nu make noises mummah, munstah heaw yu.”

“But bubbahs’ come.”

“Famiwy hewe tu hewp.”

Spike nuzzled the other side of his mother’s face, the siblings kept her calm while Cobalt stayed at the back, helping deliver the babies. When the first one came out he quickly took it in his mouth and gave it a final tug out of Lavender, placing it gently on the ground. It was a girl, a beautiful bright pink unicorn with a light purple mane, even with the viscera she was gorgeous.

“Ba… babbeh ok?” Lavender became instantly concerned for her young.

“Babbeh ok.” Cobolt reassured his mate, picking up the baby girl and placing her in front of her mother.

In a nanosecond, Lavender was in love. “Huuu, babbeh so pwetty, mummah wub babbeh, babbeh wuv mummah.”

They repeated this three more times through the day, after the unicorn came a regular orange Fluffy, another girl with a yellow mane, then a dark green Alicorn male with a very dark orange mane, Spike was overjoyed to have another Alicorn brother to play with. Each time another baby came Cobalt gave it to Lavender to lick clean and sing to, that is until her fourth and final baby.

Cobalt froze when he saw the final baby, he had to catch himself to help Lavender or else the baby might suffocate. He looked down at it, wondering if he should show it to Lavender or not. In the end he decided that she should make the choice.

Rose gasped first when she saw the baby, Cobalt gently placed it in front of Lavender and stepped back, letting her take in the sight.

It was a bright red Pegasus male, the spitting image of his father, the only difference being his mane was blue instead of orange like Crimson. Lavender looked between her new born son and Cobalt, her maternal instincts were screaming at her to love and care for this child no matter what, but her loyalty to Cobalt told her that this child would be a constant reminder of what they’d all been through, that these babies were not his, that he’s never have children again.

Seeing the distraught in his mate’s eyes, Cobalt decided to make things easier on her, he lay down in front of the red Pegasus and cooed gentle at him.

“Hewwo babbeh, am daddeh Cobaw. Babbeh hab bestesh mummah in da wowwd, mummah wiww waise yu wight, wiww show yu wots of wuv an huggies and nummies. Yu an yur bruddahs an sistahs.”

Cobalt’s acceptance of her young was everything to Lavender, they would raise the babies witht eh same love and affection they gave their first children, the newborns would never know about their real father, because he wasn’t a father, Cobalt was regardless of genetics.

As Spike and Rose helped feed their brothers and sisters, Cobalt and Lavender snuggling together and thought about what they’d do tomorrow. All four of them would be haunted by the memories of Joseph’s Experiments for the rest of their lives, Cobalt would never run properly again and he had to be careful when peeing so as not to risk an infection, Lavender was always scared that other babies, or worse her own babies, would see her as a one-eyed monster and would still cry about it years after the fact. Rose had nightmares for most of her adult life, often waking at night screaming about Cyan or Chestnut or Sunrise then remembering what happened to them and having to live through losing them all over again. And Spike had to fight to keep his new found rage in check, finding it easy to turn on but difficult to turn off, resulting in some nasty words being thrown about that he didn’t mean to use.

But while Joseph had broken their bodies and almost broken their spirits, they had shown that whether it be today, tomorrow or the next day, when it came to breaking their family bond, nothing could ever touch that

No matter what happened in the future they had each other, and all was well.

67 Likes

Awesome story and a great bittersweet ending. 10/10 would recommand :grin:

11 Likes

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The fluffies deserve their freedom, and I hope that Nazi wanabee faggot never gets to torture another fluffy ever.

11 Likes

Honestly, I was enjoying this story a lot but in this chapter your main character went full on retard. What kind of grown ass man gets fooled by a bunch of mutilated traumatized fluffies? Literally everything he did this time was so nonsensical that I couldn’t finish the story

11 Likes

Fantastic, really enjoyed the conclusion.

5 Likes

It is somewhat incosistense how he acted in this story, as he acted in the other stories that happen before this one.

7 Likes

At least Josef got his karma a faced poopie attack twice! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Alright, Spikes on the list

5 Likes

AWESOME!

5 Likes

Great story. I’m so glad to have read it. This would also make a great comic. I could totally Cobalt getting ripped to shreds by Spike and Rose punching his balls apart! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Fucking YES!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, im curious if Crimsons sudden ‘wan die’ loop was because his personality shifted back because the experience repressed crimson so the old one could emerge and they couldn’t live with what they’d done.

Instead of josephs assessment. Might explain the voice change.

6 Likes

That wasnt the plan but I’ll totally accept that retcon theory cause it does work

3 Likes

NOOO CRIMSON

2 Likes

Alright hear me out
Crimson resurrection

3 Likes

Halloween special style? ~chuckle~

Ha. He got Pooped on Twice. Also It’s kinda sad that crimson never get to have his own Gay awakening

1 Like

The family bond is too strong.

1 Like

nié crimson