Breeding Unit 4 - 04 Finale (by Booperino)

Sequel to Breeding Unit 4 - 03 (by Booperino)

Since the rest of Fortune’s operation was straightforward i decided to use this final chapter to explore her backstory.

Sadly i didn’t put much thought when i started this story on how Four knew her name after the operation, so my idea of her having a dif name before becoming a unit had to be scrapped… sooooo contrived convenient name yay =x=‘’ sorry

I already got plans for future story arcs and of course Fortune will return with Snake and Trinity and Fixer! Thanks everyone for reading this story arc!

50 Likes

Well that’s hella depressing.

Nicely done.

8 Likes

One sad chapter ends for a new happier one to begin.

7 Likes

This is not surprising how breeders can be a true monsters to a biotoy just cause they dont get what they wanted.

Less stress yes but it comes to its genetic, expensive maybe - but checking it might see whats best to match her, still its a slot machine.

Glad Four now ok and living well and using her new legs as well.

6 Likes

Retribution for Delta?

who?

Okay this had me in tears. You really made Fortune’s misery and pain come through. Ouch is all I can say. My poor heart. :sob:

1 Like

Fourth letter of phonetic alphabet. Delta.

1 Like

Still want the cunt to get what she deserves… she was horrible.

1 Like

true, i never gave her a proper karmic punishment, best i can think is she gone completely broke once the breeding business failed but i can’t think of a realistic enough way to have her get her comeupins