Breeding Unit 4 - 03 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Breeding Unit 4 - 02 (by Booperino)
Sorry for the wordy chapter XD Fortune joins the family! … she still needs legs but that’s like, the easiest part lol

Also check the table of contents if you wanna see other stories :slight_smile: it’s been updated! The Booperverse Stories Table of Contents

53 Likes

Fourtune is such a good name for her!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Fortune is the perfect name for her.

6 Likes

And my heart grew three sizes after reading this…

Well thought out, too! Very impressive world building. I’m not sure your version of broodmares makes sense, but that’s way too dark a subject for this post. Well, it is October, so I’ll leave a cheery thought: I don’t know if you’ve read the original Dune series, but there is this mysterious technology called axlotl tanks, used to make clones and genetically engineered things. In the sixth and final book the secret of the tanks is revealed. Google it, but only if you want a nice Halloween surprise!

Anyway, Fixer needs to build an impenetrable forcefield around his house and never let the three fluffies out, because they deserve to have a safe room that is truly safe.

8 Likes

Fortune was lucky that damage to her middle ear ( eardrums) was repairable.

5 Likes

wow, the more you know lol, interesting!

Yeah breeding units are a messed up thing that takes a lot of skill not to kill the foal and keep it alive untill maturity just existing, since living would imply more than just being a biological tool

Thankfully, as i stated in a previous comic, its a thing going out of style in this universe because of public outcry and the prices of fluffys taking a deep decline thanks to ferals and shelters, so breeding units are ended being used just for hasbio high demand for foals for foal-in-a-can products, and even then they aint sure how long this will be sustainable with Hasbio bleeding money constantly in this universe.

8 Likes

yeah, had its maker used the sealant inside the ear to seal it instead of just covering the outside it might been much much worse for Fortune

4 Likes

Fluffies already have a speech impediment, one that is partly deaf would have a worse one.

5 Likes

Fortune…
Four tuned!
You tuned four up and fixed her.

7 Likes

And she also cost a fortune in repairs, see it’s a name that got a ton of layers :sunglasses:

seriously tho i didnt think of that XD i just thought a name that would sound well with Four, but that makes it even better!

8 Likes

Fixer is going to need to start bootlegging Alicorns to cover costs.

7 Likes

:sob: she’s beautiful :heart_eyes: nicely done doc :heart::+1::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Awesome. As usual, Boop has delivered. Bravo.

2 Likes

Every time I read your work it’s so wholesome I want to cry :heart::sob::heart:

2 Likes

Last time I commented on you coloring her eyes to highlight the change in her life. Now, you showed the new her in color. Nice! And btw, are those holes under her eyes openings for tear ducts or smth?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Then Fixer hands her a seven figure medical bill.

2 Likes

I think later on perhaps Snakefood and Fortune could be special friends in a strictly romantic sense. I would think her trama would make it so she wouldn’t want to have special huggies, or have them JUST to be a real momma. And Snakefood would respect that.

I’m sorry, I just love an EXTRA special happy ending. But if you wanna keep things the way they are, of course it’s your call. I’d just love to see her be SOOO happy about being able to care for her babbehs

2 Likes

She’s so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

MY only problem with this whole story!

My real issue with this whole thing…

how does he work in a lab so darn dusty? My eyes keep watering. No, these aren’t happy tears. Shuddup.

4 Likes