Brothers, Last Day Part 3 (By NovaUmbra)

Previous

Almost ready for the storefront! Sadly, life hits hard and fast…

117 Likes

Hope they castrated the shit colored one or something.

16 Likes

Wow, that worker…

6 Likes

I’d love to say, but if I open my trap about any details then I’ll just start spilling it all ÓwÒ

12 Likes

After the 50th batch of them you tend to get a lil jaded :eyes:

12 Likes

im biting my nails anxious to see what happens next OxO

6 Likes

I’d imagine. And going by the typical fiction I’d imagine he’s untrained, paid as much or less than a McDonald’s employee, and can’t get anything better. As such, zero vacation time.

8 Likes

I hope I don’t disappoint OwO

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s usually how it goes. Unfortunate for the fluffs he has to process

6 Likes

Unfortunate for the poor worker, you mean. Imagine dealing with those things day in and day out.

Nyu daddeh??

Wan upsies!

Nuu, nu gib hewties!

Nyu daddeh for gud babbeh?

Seriously, people think it’d be cute working with fluffies, but you’d be sick of them after a single 8 hour shift and fuckin hate them after 2 weeks.

Great comic, excited to see where it goes! :grin:

21 Likes

Guess the poor poopie got the worst of it. And I though blue babbeh is excited? Why aren’t you excited any more?

5 Likes

Hey, it’s why I avoid little kids.

4 Likes

Yeah. But chances are, if raised properly, kids grow up to be pretty cool people. Bonus points if they end up being an Einstein or Mother Teresa or something.

Fluffies will always be little retards.

8 Likes

Sadly, you might also end up with debt-ridden genetic engineers who invent fluffies too :wink:

(egad I miss your humor - nice to see you around regularly again!)

4 Likes

I know I couldn’t deal with it, those damn fluffies would drive me crazy! I’d bet most workers would probably wear noise canceling headphones or ear plugs, other’s would eventually tune them out. Either way you’d have to do something to keep your sanity because hearing fluffies day in and day out would be insane.

4 Likes

Give me about thirty minutes and I’d be on my way to jail for destruction of property

3 Likes

Brown is pissing himself in the corner terrified, can’t wait to see what caused that

4 Likes

Well then, what exactly did we not see that happened to the brown one? Castration, maybe news that he won’t be adopted, maybe he heard that he is heading for the incinerator, maybe he is going to be a litterpal. Or maybe I’m wrong and you will surprise me.

2 Likes

Employee might’ve groaned, “why bother vaccinating you? Nobody will take you.”

3 Likes

Unfortunate for everyone. And I think I hear suspenseful music playing, about to reach a “scare chord”…

3 Likes