Brothers, Last Day Part 3 (By NovaUmbra)

I wish…
I bought the parts for it and as soon as it turned on the other parts all died. So I am building it up piece by piece…

Fug

Mom why don’t you love me

Well, I for one would never have guessed that.

Ah, I too remember the zeitgeist of 2021—back when the NY Times was calling anyone who didn’t get ten pokes a science-denying antivaxxer, and MSNBC was calling for unvaccinated people to be barred from receiving medical service at emergency rooms. A time when the CDC told us it was too dangerous to go to church or attend the funerals of our dead family lest we spread the coof, but also stated that the violent mobs of rioters burning down cities were just peachy keen.

I do wonder how one would make the logical jump from “We have to waste vaccines on horse-pigs instead of useful animals because of hugboxers” to “lol vaccines bad” unless one were practically looking for an opportunity to complain about antivaxxers. Ho ho, very strange and mysterious indeed.

And that makes me wonder how we went from this comic about shitrat abuse to vaccines, and Mother Theresa, and the dastardly evils of praying for the sick and dying, and colonialism, and all this other stuff. It’s almost like some people on here (me included) are more interested in foisting their ill-researched opinions upon others and being able to get that brief one-up than they are in just sitting back and enjoying the content.

In fact I get the feeling people have been afraid to ping the creator and ask for more of this comic because they scroll down and see the retarded exchange, then awkwardly back away. But I don’t have that problem.

@NovaUmbra make more of this comic so I can see what happens next

As far as I know my mainstream Catholicism & Islam, baptism is a matter of volition. Stealth Catholic baptism does not make you Catholic: finding out later & not denying it will.
There are a lot details there, mostly involving membership of the Church community, but that is what things boil down to.

Really cannot say what the Hindus involved might have thought of the matter, given the vagaries of Hinduism. However, the general attitude of the Indian government is to avoid large scale conversion, so as not to disturb things too much.

But then, it is highly unlikely that Theresa did any such thing. In particular, it is against her Missionaries of Charity’s constitution.
Likewise, the no painkillers accusation seems to be a misunderstanding of what conditions the Missionaries of Charity actually work under.

The relevant criticisms of Theresa, it seems to me, is not her being heretical, but too orthodox, or at least normal, a Catholic: such as her opposition to all contraception except celibacy, her financial corruption, & her support of “reclaiming” pederast priests.