Butt Gadget by:Foxhoarder

wonder how long it will take him to give into the intestinal pain n get some clown anal lmao. that’s one way to deal with crap-happy fluffs!

6 Likes

rocking back and forth on the floor

“Can’t poop… clowns will fuck me… can’t poop… clowns will fuck me!” :flushed:

11 Likes

I do seem to recall making those comments, I just can’t recall where or why.
Derp. Found it

4 Likes

I notice the rod is the same color as the clowns skin tone… You are killing me foxhoarder.

7 Likes

This is, by far, the most reasonable solution to the problem of fluffy poopies. I cannot think of a single flaw.

5 Likes

Would Fluffies have a fear of clowns?

That’s a very recent thing in human history, and mostly centered on America and western Europe. The Japanese find it funny that Americans find them creepy.

I mean, its smiling and Fluffies usually can’t tell the difference between “I bought you a dolphin stuffed toy as a present” and “I’m attaching the drill bit that will fit after some blood lubrication snugly into your anus” smiles. Its covered in Fluffy colors. It should be fine with it.

Hell, I can imagine a story that the clown industry survives almost solely on entertaining domestic Fluffies.

10 Likes

I can think of some improvements.
Mainly that the shit spray is going to be under pressure oftentimes, so the fact it begins halfway through the litterbox with a short back will result in the end of the cone hitting carpet. Plus the base holding the rod will be more difficult to clean.

So tall litterbox back wall, and the rod drops down from the top of the back wall rather than up from the base.

3 Likes

That’s… not a bad idea actually

1 Like

All inventions need tweaking.

2 Likes

I mean outside from Americans making them deliberately creepy, clowns are not scary. I too have no idea why this is a thing

4 Likes

To put it simply it’s the combo of John Wayne Gacy (main reason my friend hates them) and them falling into the uncanny valley. To be honest, I don’t get it, but that is what my research says.

1 Like

Clowns have always been associated with shifting loyalties towards anyone but their master and the lower class generally, due to them being in older periods of history being either educated folk who were often tasked as spymasters, messengers, and personal caretakers, or talented folks from the lower classes brought into society.

Pagliacci provides the archtype for a villain clown, although he’s a sympathetic character so he inspired the inspirations.
The Man Who Laughs stars a hero who cannot stop giving a creepy smile, and the Joker is based on him. Joker gives, as far as we know, the first truly villainous clown character which added shades of grey to clown portrayals.
Kids at Halloween always loved dressing as clowns, and the old cheap costumes tended to be creepy in later years despite just being seen as cheap back then. Plus a lot of candy featured clowns as advertising. So clowns did get tied to Halloween early on.

Then John Wayne Gacy. Then Stephen King wrote It, using Gacy to tie all the concepts he had for the novel (a shapeshifting monster that scares children with what they fear most, which itself was only the vehicle for what he really wanted which was to write about all the classic Universal monsters scaring kids who had seen their movies). Although its important to note that It only took the form of the clown because children were not afraid of his clown form and he could lure them for a monster scare then a feeding. Also Killer Clowns From Outer Space kind of formally inducted them as a classic monster.

After that, pop culture just went with clown=scary. Although to be fair most horror clowns are either non-clowns in disguise, a combination of clowns with the much older circus worker/freak horror icons and tropes, ghosts who just happen to be clowns, or monsters that take the form of a clown for irony. Very, VERY few horror movies ever actually used clowns who are clowns doing clown-themed things.

Here is a VERY good video by a great channel, although very long at one hour and twelve minutes, about almost every clown horror movie and the genre evolution.

Here is a short video about medieval clowns that is also very good.

7 Likes

Yeah, badly done clown makeup does bring corpse to mind.
The better done makeup, which Dumbo portrays, is also sometimes creepy because its meant to look good from a distance so you can see facial expressions from the back of a tent or crowd at a parade.

1 Like

A longer probe would indeed make this more functional, but I decided to do some compromises for the sake of art.

The idea of clown industry living off fluffies is a great idea though - I could totally imagine how simple colorful goofing around would be exactly what fluffies love. But seeing one way too excited to get its erection into their butt would still be unnerving. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I’d say the owner could sell it as “All the clowns you’ve seen only ever wanted to help you and make you feel better.”

But that kind of sets up a clown Abuse story, which just feels like low hanging fruit. Or Weirdbox balloon Fluffies, but I’m almost certain we’ve seen that before.

Unless you lead it into a story of a Fluffy who wants to be a clown? I dunno.

3 Likes

So what would the official name of this be? Like, if @infraredturbine put it in the next Hasbio catalog?

2 Likes

12066069_10206854806722988_6402832847311457150_n

3 Likes

And that’s how the clown phobia started

2 Likes

Haha! Poor fluffy.
Coulrophobia ain’t no joke.

1 Like

I think “Poopie valve” would sound descriptive without sounding harsh.

4 Likes