Butt Gadget by:Foxhoarder

I remembered reading a post by Vigil about fluffies and gadgetry, but I can’t seem to find it. In any case, here’s an artificial anus, designed by an inventor with bad grasp on fluffy psychology. Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

188 Likes

Using clowns? That will freakout the fluffy more :rofl:

27 Likes

Especially with the location of the pole XD

18 Likes

Gonna be honest, I don’t think that’s gonna work too well.

7 Likes

It’s a nice idea, inventor, but(t)… uh…

6 Likes

lmao that’s such a bad design… I LOVE IT!

10 Likes

Dang. That clown is kinda packing heat. Wtf.

7 Likes

This would probably be good for fluffies with bowel control problems and little shits who are to trigger happy with giving sowwy poopies. Like, nice try, smarty! How smart are you now?

14 Likes

hahahhah four fucks in a sake

7 Likes

Wow @Foxhoarder , your facial expressions are getting better all the time!

Clever idea, I like it.

(not sure what post you’re referring to, unfortunately)

11 Likes

It’s a great idea though. Shame about the clown. Even creeps me out…

5 Likes

need 10 of those please

3 Likes

. . .So, does pushing the probe into the valve keep it open for a period of time? Or is the probe supposed to stay partially in/adjacent and thus force all poops to break/go around and over it?

Am I correct in assuming that the valve prevents them from farting as well? Effectively meaning they need to use the probe to release pressure as well?

8 Likes

The clown’s expression sure doesn’t make it any better.

5 Likes

There are check valves which you can use which operate normally one way. If you apply an external pressure to them, you can force them open allowing the pressure keeping them shut to be released. Though I hope the fluffy shit is loose enough to get around the internals. I’m not exactly sure what kind of valve it is. If it is a check valve like that, though, yes. Farts would also be trapped.

5 Likes

i remeber it too. you said something about a vent that opens only above a litter box

1 Like

Crap, I feared it might have been just a dream when I couldn’t find it anywhere. Basically, I remembered a post explaining the concept of gadgets (single-purpose devices), and presenting an open question for how gadgets would work with fluffies, and how it could go wrong or right.

It even had an embedded youtube video, so when I thought that must have been where I learned about the Gadget Man series from, it had to have been true. Oh well, I hope you enjoy your request, even if you never requested for it after all. :blush:

7 Likes

So the Fluffy needs to have anal to crap? What the shit!? (Ba dum tss!)

5 Likes

It’s just a mechanical valve with hinges on the inside, only allowing it to swing open inwards. It stays open by pushing the probe into it, similar to how emptying an inflatable boat or mattress works by inserting a stick to keep the valve open.

And yes, the valve prevents farting as well, so the fluffy will have to offer its butt to the clown just to fart. :wink:

8 Likes

Teaching him to cornhole himself, priceless

4 Likes