Butt Gadget by:Foxhoarder

Fecal Release Valve (Manual Version)
And for big spenders you could have the NFC-actuated automatic version, and accompanying NFC litterbox.
(Changed to NFC so recharging of the battery is not required)

3 Likes

After thinking about it for a minute:
The NFC version could be a lot of fun if the NFC reciever isn’t calibrated perfectly.
The fecal orifice might open prematurely if the fluffy is moving slowly when stepping into the litterbox (you know, like if it was recently traumatized by the insertion of said device) or if it’s simply running past the litterbox while playing.
There’s some interesting ground to work with, there.
Lots of reasons an owner would go the the more reliable manual release version.

2 Likes

Look up clown husbandry on tumblr

3 Likes

I feel like there should be a word for surprise at something that most people would find shocking but you don’t.

There’s probably a German word like that already.

4 Likes

I’d call it Poopie way
but as foxhoarder said, poopie valve is also pretty good

1 Like

I think this is a great concept.

2 Likes

Are these on sale?

If they are, ill by 10

If not, ill go and by one simmilar used for pipes, and glue it to my fluffys ass.

1 Like

Does the clown have a certified clown egg?

2 Likes

Looks like an ordinary clown penis to me. I mean, we’ve all seen the condoms they make balloon animals out of, right?

6 Likes

A “bad grasp on fluffy psychology”? Or an awesome sense of humor?

3 Likes

Sheesh, a strange way to tell and get a fluffy to go fuck itself, now is it?

3 Likes

Get fucked by the clown

3 Likes

UPGRADE
Now the clown will honk with every usage of the device

7 Likes

Simpson’s flashbacks

Nu can make gud poopies, cwown gib bad huggies :scream:

2 Likes

Some kids are also reported to be scared of clowns because they look like adults but don’t act like adults and a lot of kids don’t like that kind of unpredictability.

2 Likes

As we all know, the size of a man’s manhood is generally in proportion to his shoe size, and inversely proportional to the size of his vehicle. Clowns have riduculously large shoes and ridiculously tiny cars, hence the need for baggy pants.

“Ridiculously” is the key word, though. Clown shoes and clown cars are not practical. A “clown penis”, therefore, is a penis that may be esthetically pleasing, but is too large or unwieldy to be of any practical use.

Now you know.

-Tailsteak, Leftover Soup

2 Likes

tjx07pomrzy71
I’m sorry but it’s giving the cursed buzz lightyear cup

1 Like

Wonder if this will get the recently added ‘clown’ tag?