Calmness and old giant ( by: FallenAngel )

Been rewatching bout Simon Stalenhag book again. :sweat_smile:

aftermath30w

=======================
Open for commissions, for info pm me :slight_smile:
Two weeks left ! June Promo is on going, check it HERE

54 Likes

I am a nerd for mechs I love this piece

2 Likes

Inside the robot:

Yaiks! :scream: Was the city area was like abandoned ? Its just too much from that beam alone.

Simon Who-Now?

Yea. Its 100s of years after the end of civilization. A total of 4 people appear in the entire manga and anime excluding a scene where they look through the files on a digital camera.

1 Like

Stålenhag makes some of the best dystopian future stuff there is.

1 Like

I heard the tv ver of Tales from the Loop was so-so.

And they are doing a movie ver of The Electric State by the Russo Brothers. Im worried bout it as the Art story was really good in the book.

So that’s who it was. This scenario’s always put me much more immediately in mind of (Miyazaki’s) Laputa.

2 Likes

This is amazing! I love giant fluffies. We don’t see them often enough! :sunglasses::+1::two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s right! You gotta Hag that Stålen.

1 Like

Again, who the ever-fluffing fuck is that?!?

He is a swedish digital artist.

You can check his artwork documentary here:

2 Likes

Im crossing fingers for The Electric State movie would be good :crossed_fingers: hope they dont fuck up the story.

1 Like

Imagine the robot switch itself on in a moment and attack them.

1 Like

Very cool. Truly terrifying. I’d probably chicken out before watching it lol. I’m a wuss when it comes to scary stuff! Lol :laughing:

1 Like

Its not that scary if your talking bout that youtube documentary. Just still pictures from his artbook.

1 Like

It was still scary for me! haha XD

Funny thing I found his Labyrinth artbook much more scarier and disturbing than Tales from the Loop and Electric State.

yeah basically the only reason she got mad at yuu was because it became Preservation Vs Moving on, this especially comes more evident later on when something is shown to us about Yuu

1 Like