Can fluffie be racists against humans? (By: BiologicalDisaster)

I was just wondering, are or can fluffies be racist against humans?
They dislike other “poopie” colored fluffies, but is this different with humans? Do they realize that humans can’t be as colorful as them?
I was thinking the answer may depend of personal headcanons about why even fluffy racism exists, anyhow, it would be interesting to hear the story about some racist street fluffy who only wants to be adopted by white people lol

61 Likes

Pillow em

12 Likes

I mean, they’re capable of some degree of thought, as well as judgement. It’s certainly possible. Mind, they’ve been programmed to see humans as Good Mummahs and Daddehs. That programming is a lot to override.

9 Likes

that’s actually a really solid point
I think they would totally do that

11 Likes

Based fluffy lol

9 Likes

I think this has been touched on before and no, they can’t really be racist towards humans on factory settings, it’s not in their programming.
But we know how fucked up they are, and it is within the reign of possibility they learn to be racist towards humans. Think on some hellgremlin or an awful smarty, they’ve been known to threaten humans with death and rape, who’s to say they can’t also discern between humans based on race, gender, ability, etc.

TL;DR:

24 Likes

It can also be taught. A lot can be taught to fluffies and it seems the more vile and wrong and against their programming the behaviour is, the easier it is for them to learn it. As if they know they’re a sin against God and are trying to undo themselves.

I can totally see an addition center volunteer seeing this as the funniest joke ever to make fluffies prejudiced against minorities in human population.

14 Likes

I think typically they wont see the differences in skin colors unless they were influenced by a racist human or comic strip or something that would make them see a human as “poopie” but thats how i interpret it in HC…and if a Smarty teaches a herd this mentality…i think the results would be interesting.
To paint the picture loosely, imagine a herd attempting to foof and poop on a human with minimal effect and after a barrage of attacks to the point of exhaustion the human then the human reaches down and puts a hand on the Smarty’s back before squeezing it until there is an audible POP as their spine has been severed paralysed from the neck down. Then the human proceeds to raise a member of the herd over the paralysed smarty and squeezes until they empty their bowels onto him and then snap their neck. Rinse and repeat until the smarty looks like a “poopie fluffy” with their fluff completey painted in the fatal feces. Then the Smarty’s SF has her limbs dislocated as her foals are shoved back inside herwith the bestest’s slightly crumpled head sticking out of her special place with their airway strained insulting their smarty daddeh calling him a poopie and hating him foe not helping them. Then the human walks away as the smarty goes into a wan-die loop as their SF dies from seizure shock from the trauma of their injuries and experiencing the whole ordeal.

3 Likes

wow you really just wrote a whole fanfic out of this.

3 Likes

I’ve read the summary. What about the whole thing?

2 Likes

I’ve heard of dogs being racist towards minorities, but this is obviously something they’ve picked up from human owners. I can see fluffies becoming racist the same way, but I’d imagine Hasbio would do everything they can to ensure that this isn’t something that’s a part of their programming, as even they would probably be smart enough to know what a P.R disaster that would be.

9 Likes

100% I bet they do it but i doubt the ones made for overseas market do it .

3 Likes

Wow, how can a fluffy be based? Is this a paradox?

3 Likes

iirc, there was some common headcanon a while ago that specified “poopy colors” were specific to fluffies, not humans, because colors and patterns that weren’t eye-bleedingly bright were less likely to be adopted, which is their whole point of being products.

6 Likes

Lmao we’ve had this question so many times that I’ve got a nearly stock response. Yeah I can absolutely see fluffies being racist toward brown humans it’s a well known fact that the tech industry has massive blind spots when it comes to image capturing of darker skinned individuals, hell phone cameras just started to get better in the last two of three years where it’s a selling point despite phones with cameras being a nearly twenty year thing. Christ imagine being the exec who just found out fluffies are inborn racist because you just saw them screaming horrid shit at the one black or especially dark Indian/latino researcher then the next day they get released into the wild

4 Likes

I’d just imagine their love for humans probably overpowers all other thoughts and ideas they have. It’s a headcanon thing ultimately but I think a fluffy’s inability to dislike any human, including their abusers, is very much part of their charm.

3 Likes

Knowing most CEO’s, they’d probably just scratch any paper trail that leads to them while leaving fluffies with the trait.

1 Like

Its not always learned from owner. Dogs just get use to the race of whoever owns them and views others as different because thats what animals do.

2 Likes

“nu wan gwows may-oh-nays munstah fow mummah! Gu way, dummeh cowonizow! An’ gib sketties fo’ wepawashuns!”

“Mayonnaise monster” is an actual term for white people, btw. I’ve actually been called that (and also “mayonnasian”) irl by a black supremacist. Along with some nastier ones, but lol. Mayo monster is ridiculous and I love it.

That sounds utterly deranged, please tell me more

4 Likes

If they do, exterminate the little fuck nuggets.

4 Likes