Candy Chronicles Part 2 (By: NyquillFluffleak)

Hello All! Page 2 is here! Sorry on my part, as I wanted to get the page out faster; but finally got covid :stuck_out_tongue: Anywho I might shrink the panel number per upload so I don’t keep you all waiting in the future.

47 Likes

Candy Chronicles Part 1 here: Candy Chronicles 1 (by:Nyquill Fluffleak)

So pink mum is pillowed, pink baby has his mouth cleaned, purple rapes light green, and dark green seems to be eating the wall.

4 Likes

I’m confused yet entertained. It’s like a game.

My current guess is the baby cut his lip on a bottle nipple. The mom asked the human for help. The human helped the baby and adopted the family. The mom was amputated… (I don’t know why)

The more I review my old work and the canon of this fandom, the more I question why every person has tools to do surgery successfully on fluffies. Weird to abuse with a safe room. I can barely give my cat annual flea medication, yet our characters fluidly cut off four of its legs with a saw that they seem to have for this only reason. Fluffies surprisingly are more plausible than these well equipped human abusers.

Still A+ friend

After my 7th re-reading (lol I’m having fun with it, don’t judge) I realized the brother is raping the sister.

4 Likes

You mean most people don’t have the surgery tools necessary for amputation?

Then how do you ensure the people in your basement can’t escape?

4 Likes

Finally, bestest (probably,I guess because of the color), who is cured, not killed because of being pink like mother. I hope this pink guy survive in this house full of lunatics.

2 Likes

welp, at least she got a nice place to sleep and food.
Hope you get better!

1 Like

I’m still getting used to the guessing game aspect too, a lot of the storytelling around here is narrative. Usually the abuse triggered by their misplaced words lol. But it’s more up to the individual here. I won’t pry the door in to my narrative as I like the ideas people comment. But I’ll answer your saw inquiry! I don’t know about others here, but I have a handheld rotary Dremel tool for model making, but I’d assume it would be a perfect tool as demonstrated for fluffy limb removal

1 Like

Easy! Just break their legs with a good ol’ baseball bat. It costs less, is readily available even in countries where people don’t actually play baseball, and saves you the hassle of stopping blood loss.

1 Like

I’d imagine the existence of fluffies has given certain tools a modest bump in sales. And anyone willing to use them on a sentient/“sentient” talking being probably took the trouble to buy them well ahead of time. My head cannon at least.

I don’t care if this is paint or whatever this was made on
this is art. A patiently made art

3 Likes

Hahaha nice story I can imagine the script.

Its like interpretive dance! No one knows what the hell is going on, unless someone tells you!

Still pretty fun, in a way.

1 Like

100%