Canfall aftermath (by labcoat)

92 Likes

This might be the quickest a Fluffy has ever had that faint glimmer of hope snuff out into complete and total despair.

It’s realistic as hell but Christ is it depressing.

28 Likes

i have depression now

8 Likes

This one was hilarious, I love it. The trash is indeed where they belong.

5 Likes

Not like she’d be able to feed the damn thing - she looks like she doesn’t have her udders enlarge, so either way, the baby was gonna die.

3 Likes

Purple’s a stallion, he calls himself ‘Daddeh’ in the previous part

Which only means he has even less of a chance to feed the kid anything had it survived the fall.

8 Likes

Bleak and tidy <3

2 Likes

Why… :sob:

1 Like

<3

2 Likes

That is bleak.

Love it!

3 Likes

Wonder how often that poor renovation worker has to handle unbagged biowaste :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Wow, a fluffy stallion suffering from Withdrawn Catatonia (the kind most people think of catatonia) without any direct human influence involved. In my opinion or ‘headcanon’, withdrawn catatonia in fluffies is a step beyond the ‘wan die’ loop, so such cases are pretty rare, unheard of outside abusers’ ‘quality time’. I tip my non-existent hat off to you, gravity (and @Labcoat, I guess…), for mixing together such unrelated events to string along such a medical marvel!

5 Likes

The loss of his hope and happiness was sublime, he was left broken without the need for physical harm

5 Likes

Two deaths, one transaction. Excellent job!

1 Like

rip in peas

1 Like

Rest in piss bozo will never be miss

Pack watch

2 Likes

Phew! I was afraid they were going to make it out.

1 Like

Hugs

2 Likes

Baby got Gwen Stacy’d and anally prolapsed at the same time

2 Likes

i was expecting it to be slower,but man this feels like a punch in the liver

1 Like