Caring for a Pillowfluff (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

167 Likes

Sweet, sweet sadbox

18 Likes

Insta-headcanon

8 Likes

This is one of my all-time favorites.

11 Likes

One of the very first fluffy images I ever encountered and still one of the best

3 Likes

Sadbox at its finest. Pillowfluffs are NOT happy fluffs. Fluffies can be annoying enough as-is, so why would you want to make them even more needy of attention and time?

I think only a Karen would want one, so they could maintain that absolute control over others they crave.

13 Likes

This is both wholesome but also heartbreaking

5 Likes

Love Wolfram_Sparks stuff.

6 Likes

Love it. Really emphasizes how much removed a fluffy’s already limited capacity for movement is just gonna make your job harder.

3 Likes

A classic fluffy comic

2 Likes

This one is such an inspiration.

1 Like

It’s not a “Karen”, it’s a narcissist. This shitty meme needs to die.

4 Likes

youre responding to a comment from nearly a year ago

Well Feyascia had a late comment too and FC doesn’t close/archive posts, so…

1 Like

Fuck it, might as well get in on this.

Meanwhile, caring for a pillowfluff in my headcanon:

put-him-in-the-pod_o_4034543

2 Likes

Give him the funny bath

No i just mean you asking for the meme to die is funny because its from a year ago

Meme still hasn’t died yet, unfortunately.

1 Like

Prolonging the life of a pillowed Fluffy takes the wan die loop from there system, here’s how: quad amblitory limb restoration. Best done with the fluffy if they experience phantom limb syndrome, as the syndrome is halted when they experience their newly given legs.

If you have any reason to not have the pillowed Fluffy to get fully ambitious with it’s new legs, make sure you get a stubby legs system which will allow you to see them walk like before and slowly trim the weight off, and yes, still require a human for entertainment.

Full leg enhancement will resume the fluffies life span. Cutting edge tech can graft new legs from donors and the Fluffy will never forget that they’re once pillowed fluffs. On the more economical end is a biomechanical limb set. Yeah, it less than likely to return themselves to a herd by this method, but are perfect for those who want to have there pillow live there full lives, and among other metal limbed friends.

This has been an alternative to caring for pillowed fluffs

God I love that sadbox hit from reading that line about the different fabrics to rub its muzzle against–to take a thing programmed to love running and playing and reduce its world to rubbing its nose on some felt glued to a board just tickles my brain.

2 Likes