Cast out of Eden # 1 - 2 (by FallenAngel)

I had to re-read this to remind me of what happened before reading the new one.

Reading panel 5 of page #2 makes me realize what’s about to happen to her on page #5.

1 Like

Just go to the store and buy another one - hopefully a more obedient one.

2 Likes

Foal B gone would have work but it wouldnt really solve the issue of her still wanting Babbehs. Worse is that She would become depressed after losing her babbehs and you still have to take care of the “Speciaw Fwiend”

1 Like

He would probably replace her, show her the new fluffy that replaced her and the news that the new fluffy would have babbehs since the new fluffy was so patient .

Lisa would probably die due to her going to a Wan Die state after the owner toss Lisa out of his yard.

1 Like

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa… you spoiled, pampered, selfish bitch. I love how the owner was stern and firm about kicking her stubborn ass out of the house and even remove her collar(which she seemed to be concerned and saddened about). Oh this is going to be a good read!!

1 Like

Well, another solution will be wait until gave birth, and if the litter was good, i don’t know some alicorn or rare colors, can sell them, but it’s a low probability that happend, and if her owner don’t have the resources to care a litter of foals plus another fluffy, well Who can blame him? Certainly the fluffies they like a bunch of spoiled brats

1 Like

the owner is tony montana?

If you don’t want your pet to have babies, fucking spay it before it becomes an issue, moron! I’d never dream of taking in a pet that wasn’t fixed if I wasn’t intending specifically to breed. Not even just to avoid accidents - unfixed pets are often smellier, grumpier, more territorial, less obedient, more likely to roam, and likely to hump your stuff.